D7 R25 2022

horse drifting GIF
Schwartzentruber Uber.

Our HC, Scott Spitler, has been a rock in our community since day one. I believe he is our longest tenured coach of all-time. The kids love and respect him. He has instilled a level of confidence in the program that we have really never had. Running the double wing hasn't always been popular in the community, but the results have silenced most critics. Kids must put their personal goals aside, and as Spitler refers to it, become a one 1/11th member of the unit. Team over self. In the region, we have had one team try and replicate the Lucas offense...Plymouth. It has worked fairly well for them in recent years. They are generally winning more than they lose, which isn't any easy task when you have the likes of St. Paul and Ashland Crestview in your league.
Coach started 16-34 in 5 years. I'm glad community/school district showed enough patience to let him see things through

I think we should start an annual dinner meet and greet before the season starts every year for Region 25. The winner of Region 25 gets to host the dinner at that city's location.
I’m equal parts fine with this and also feel like it would crush the characachers I’ve created for each of you in my head…

Temp: Stallone & mike the “situation”
Jaws: John Candy & Blutarski from animal house
Rayan Givens: Timothy Olyphamt, but as an OL
Dnis: Scott Spitler meets Napoleon Dynamite
Casual fan: Rob Schneider meets Jr. Beville from Cool Runings
Dock: Dr. Emmit Brown of Back to the Future of course
Jake: Johnny Knoxville
Struthers people: just like Indiana people…
And many, many more….

I’m equal parts fine with this and also feel like it would crush the characachers I’ve created for each of you in my head…

And many, many more….
hmm...I've always thought of myself as more of a "Ryan Reynolds meets Kevin James" kinda guy....

And many, many more….
I'm not sure Spit would approve of that comparison. Lol.

I drink Crown Royal and Gin. Mrs Temp drinks Ouzo cause shes a Greek :D :D :D
I prefer Ashton, Macanudo, Punch, or Cohiba
Ouzo - drink of the Gods! Seems that every time I drink that either end up scratching dirt with someone or sleeping on the couch (doghouse) for a few days. Makes me think of the line from Thor - "We drank, we fought, we did our ancestors proud!"

Wonder where my bottle is . . .

Attachments

• 1659729962882.png
    1659729962882.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 20

And many, many more….
Ok, who's kid has that app where you can morph faces?
1659730795404.png

1659730814102.png

Some coaches, and teams take scrimmages a little more serious than others I assume. But I always say that scrimmages are no more than a glorified practice, so you can find out things about your team, and certain players, against other different teams
I agree. Scrimmages aren't to be taken to seriously when it comes to play calling and stuff like that. They are useful when evaluating talent, physicality and overall athleticism.

I agree. Scrimmages aren't to be taken to seriously when it comes to play calling and stuff like that. They are useful when evaluating talent, physicality and overall athleticism.
I look for more of line opening holes, Rb hitting the holes, stuff like that, not big on teams running screens and stuff you have to scheme for that’s terrible when teams do that.

McDonald went against Champion on Friday. They will be running the same offense as the last few years. The line looked much improved, not saying its a juggernaut line or anything but they should be able to win the line against the bad teams. The biggest question seems to be who is going to run at QB.
I don't think it will be Sierra (SR) who filled in last year for injury. Schobel (JR) would be next in line but from the looks of the sets that were run it looks like he's going to be the RB1. If I had to guess right now they might be rolling out Puckett who is a freshman. They have some young kids who can make plays and showed some promise. I think they will be improved but might have some growing pains early.

McDonald went against Champion on Friday. They will be running the same offense as the last few years. The line looked much improved, not saying its a juggernaut line or anything but they should be able to win the line against the bad teams. The biggest question seems to be who is going to run at QB.
I don't think it will be Sierra (SR) who filled in last year for injury. Schobel (JR) would be next in line but from the looks of the sets that were run it looks like he's going to be the RB1. If I had to guess right now they might be rolling out Puckett who is a freshman. They have some young kids who can make plays and showed some promise. I think they will be improved but might have some growing pains early.
This year will definitely be growing pains and maybe .500 but the next few years after should be pretty good. Heard there is a lot of talented skill kids in the Freshman class and there may be more than one Freshman seeing a lot of time this year.