D7 R25 2022

Hahaha ballone is easily a d2 caliber QB maybe not D1. Bunofsky is a D1 caliber WR that will dominate in D2 if he decides to next to year. You know nothing. I’m sorry.
"Fans" like you really do a disservice to your team. Out here touting kids for what level they should be playing at in collegejust because they played for your team is a joke. How many kids have you seen actually play in a high school game that became D1 receivers? I've watched 500+ games (probably more, I've got a problem) and I might have seen 5-10 total.

Your team had a great year. Wish the best to those boys in where they end up at the next level.

BTW - watched the Mount Union-John Carroll (D3) game on Saturday and I'd say your QB & WR MIGHT see the field by their 3rd or 4th years in college for those teams. Might.

Last edited:
Strength of schedule IMO:
1.) Lucas
2.) JFK
3.) Danville
4/5/6.) NM Springfield (OOC)-Hillsdale-NSP —-debate the order

I have no particular interest in discussing anyone else at this point… If your schedule includes multiple O’fers and/or weekly scrimmages with running clocks and your name is NOT Kirtland/Marion Local…Best of luck in the playoffs…Vinny B would need to be Vinny Mauk and actually beat a real thumper to sneak in here, I still have them just behind Southern. And Southern has a nice eye-test, but no help w/ schedule in the armpit of Ohio.
Chimp Reaction GIF

malutic live

Here you go. He starts discussing D7 games around 18:50. He's a little upset with some people on facebook.
Hoooo boy.

Is this guy from Baltimore, or something? Yinzer that took some injury to the head years back that affects how he inflects on certain consonant-syllable pairings?

The production quality has room to improve. Were I him, I would put to use some sponsorship money in order to obtain actual recording equipment and just convert it into podcast format. I’ll never understand the appeal of Facebook recordings — they just leave open too many threats to the product. He would be wise to also redo the way his show is done; guy on the phone he’s talking to is more fit to be a co-host or lead commentator. Better conceptual knowledge, more fleet-footed and can get core points across in brevity.

As for the topic he’s discussing: the point of three onside kicks being the “dumbest f—ing calls [he’s] ever seen” doesn’t make sense to me. A bad defense runs into a hellacious opposing offense, who also for all intents and purposes doubles as a defense, and lowest-odds path toward winning (since there’s no realistic way you can adjust your way through the game vs Lucas… not with that personnel and lack of regular season-preparation) indicates you’ll have to pray to go Score-for-Score. Maximizing possessions and opportunities for your offense is an imperative. ;;;Did he somehow think Lowellville was going to reel off a bunch of 3-and-outs on Lucas otherwise?

I've been away for a few days and can hardly catch up! I'm looking forward to this week's games as R25 seems to be balanced closer than I thought.

Hahaha ballone is easily a d2 caliber QB maybe not D1. Bunofsky is a D1 caliber WR that will dominate in D2 if he decides to next to year. You know nothing. I’m sorry.
All you’ve talked about is how this injury was the reason for your loss, what about the Lucas player that is hurt and I’m told is their best guy? Sounds like Ballone was your best guy and you still had him…

All you’ve talked about is how this injury was the reason for your loss, what about the Lucas player that is hurt and I’m told is their best guy? Sounds like Ballone was your best guy and you still had him…
Not only were we already without our leading rusher AND reciever, we lost our starting FB/LB in the 1st series of that game. Both these kids are senior leaders. The better team/program won the game. End of discussion.

After watching NSP v Southern, I think that Southern is CAPABLE of beating JFK. I would favor JFK by 2 or 3 scores, but with that said Southern has the athletes to compete. Tough, hard nosed, fast and have some good size. It will be interesting.