d3 state champ projections

Are you referring to the quick point for the eye poke?
No poke, wrestling continued for 5-10 seconds after initial "eye grab" by Mattin and also had all four fingers on the other call when they said he only had 2. Mattin is a great wrestler and comes from a great family, just sucks to see someone's season goals fall short because of refs, that's all.

Wrestled down to his opponent and let the refs take it in their hands... last name surely helps a lot down here. Good match tho and good luck to Mattin tomorrow. Should start getting officials from other states for the state tournament as favoritism is always a ongoing thing with 95% of refs.
That's it. Blaming the officials is always a good out.

That's it. Blaming the officials is always a good out.
I could go into more detail, like they called stalemate while lacy had a boot in trying to turn him multiple times while Mattin was only laying there stalling, stalling all 3rd period and never got called until 5 seconds left and match was basically over. But also as I stated at the beginning, "he wrestled down to his opponent" so ultimately the blame is on lacy for not wrestling his match and for letting the refs yet again help out a wrestler with ideal wrestling affiliated backgrounds.

Heavy weight final....
Versaille's double leg vs. Delta's single leg.
What wrestler gets it done?
Versailles's two losses, one to HW from Graham 3-1who is wrestling D2 finals, and other loss to non ohsaa wrestler from Western Reserve Academy at Napoleon.

He didn’t default!! The Garaway coaches made their kid stAy down after a mat return. The kid could be heard saying he wanted to wrestle. It was 20 seconds into the match
Was this" mat return" deemed illegal?
Last time I checked, if you legally return someone to the mat, and they can't continue..then you don't lose by default.
Your explanation has alot of holes in it.

That's is the issue with lifting and returning.
You are now responsible for the landing.
My son cost himself 2 matches, early in his career.