• Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
I don't think anyone was betting against them
Bs, go back and read all the posts. Anderson was going to score all these points etc…. Massillon’s defense is the real deal. Nobody thought we could stop them. We dominated them without our best defensive player. But ok bro. Nothing else to say. Go Tigers! 🐅

Disagree. Not sure how many times this season has he been down by 3 touchdowns and gone for it on 4th and long around his own 30 yard line, against a much more athletic team than his?
He put his kids in a very poor position.
I disagree...lol.

I dont like his strategy, but it is his, and he has been successful.

Like Tressel, who was always going to punt the ball, even when behind.

Or Earle, Woody, Bo...they were gonna run the ball, run the ball run the ball.

Some coaches firmly believe in ball control, field position, moving the chains. Others don't give a crap about any of that stuff. They believe in creating space and chunk plays.

Both ways can be successful. Both ways can look awful at times.

I disagree...lol.

I dont like his strategy, but it is his, and he has been successful.

Like Tressel, who was always going to punt the ball, even when behind.

Or Earle, Woody, Bo...they were gonna run the ball, run the ball run the ball.

Some coaches firmly believe in ball control, field position, moving the chains. Others don't give a crap about any of that stuff. They believe in creating space and chunk plays.

Both ways can be successful. Both ways can look awful at times.
I completely understand what you are saying about them and their philosophy. However, in that situation, you punt the ball deep and hope you can stop us from going 60-70 yards in about 4 minutes. Maybe they could have and maybe they couldn't have. But their chances if stopping us from going 30 yards wasn't very good.

Situational football.

Keep grinding 😁
8vVXp6y5RKx32.gif

Bs, go back and read all the posts. Anderson was going to score all these points etc…. Massillon’s defense is the real deal. Nobody thought we could stop them. We dominated them without our best defensive player. But ok bro. Nothing else to say. Go Tigers! 🐅
Where are all these posts that said Anderson was gonna win?

I definitely expected Anderson to score points, and probably would have put up 28 minimum if it weren't for all the dropped passes.

But again, Hell of defense! Defense wins championships and the Tigers should actually get their playoff title this season with that defense.

Well done.

I said early in the week. That go for it on 4th down is a statistical game in which most teams do not play defense any more. You can’t do that against teams like this. We all witnessed the reason!. All that nonsense about you won’t get pressure and you need to slow it down. No play your game!

I said early in the week. That go for it on 4th down is a statistical game in which most teams do not play defense any more. You can’t do that against teams like this. We all witnessed the reason!. All that nonsense about you won’t get pressure and you need to slow it down. No play your game!
Great game...