Votes: 54 32.5%
  • Anderson by 1-8

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Anderson by 9-16

Votes: 10 6.0%
  • Anderson by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
Massillon has the athletes to put a crimp in the Anderson O. Whether they have the players is TBD. Even in the best case, it's doubtful that Massillon will be flirting with a shutout in the 4th.

Can't be coming away empty from the redzone next week.

Definitely true. Avon and Hoban are much more known quantities. Of course, that cuts both ways: Anderson probably hasn't been paying much attention to Massillon, either.

On the optimistic side, we should have the athletes to simulate their speed and tempo in practice. How that translates to Friday is TBD.

This is what D2 was alawys coming down to. Massillon, Hoban, Avon (sucks the qb is hurt) and a Cincy school. Lets get the popcorn out. Honestly think its the Tigers year
This Anderson team is probably better than the Kings team that gave TCC a run for their money in the D2 semis last year. Their sole loss was to D1 Milford who was the 1 seed in R4 but lost their QB during playoffs. It may come down to the last team with the ball. Certainly don't see the +20 Pasteur predicts.

The game will come down to the Tigers D vs the Anderson O.
The Tigers have only given up 2 TD’s in a game 3 times this season and 17 pts is the most they have given up.
And : the tigers OC vs Anderson DC
: the tigers OL controlling the LOS
: the tigers OL destroying th target w pulling
I seen a few blown assignments : clean that up , we good . Tig 🐅

Whoever want to break down Anderson film : pm me ! Withrow : woods

Anderson QB Justice Burnam was 20-23 for 298 yards and 5 TDs. RB Brodey Berg carried 25 times for 137 yards, plus 5 receptions for another 103 yds and 2 scores. Berg now has 87 TDs in his high school career.

Great offensive game for those guys last night. Could be a classic next Friday in Columbus.

We anticipate both coaches on-air Weds afternoon between 12-1 on ESPN 990, and streaming on espn990.com

Good : it should sell out !
tig 🐅

Attachments

• IMG_4898.jpeg
    IMG_4898.jpeg
    433.7 KB · Views: 134
This Anderson team is probably better than the Kings team that gave TCC a run for their money in the D2 semis last year. Their sole loss was to D1 Milford who was the 1 seed in R4 but lost their QB during playoffs. It may come down to the last team with the ball. Certainly don't see the +20 Pasteur predicts.
If Massillon wins by 20+ the final will be something like 45-21. Anderson wears you out quickly lining up for play after play. In the past there have been games where they didn’t punt no matter what the down and yardage. I don’t know if they are still doing that.

I got a lot of respect for Anderson. Dont see -20 either but think Massillon will win by 10-14

Massillon better have their track shoes. Anderson plays fast fast and fast. No way to simulate it in practice. On the other hand Massillon has the team to run at them especially with tht QB. I think it's Massillons yr I see them winning a close 1.

How about the D ? They have given up a lot of points this year.
It’s their best D in many years. They covered Chris Henry Jr well BUT Harrison moved ball well on ground. I don’t think they’ve seen anything close to the Massillon O-line. If Anderson is lucky it will be a shoot out.

If Massillon wins by 20+ the final will be something like 45-21. Anderson wears you out quickly lining up for play after play. In the past there have been games where they didn’t punt no matter what the down and yardage. I don’t know if they are still doing that.
Anderson went for it on 4th around their own 38 last night

If the Tigers can keep the penalties and turnovers to a minimum they should win this by about 14. Something like 35-21.