curfew

Yeah when I finished college I lived at home at age 22, and would either call or text one of my parents if I was going to either not come home that night, or come home way later than I had originally planned. I didn't consider that to be "justifying anything I did", and I'm sure my parents didn't either. Not exactly sure why that merited a "wut?" response from Shawn Kemps Kids. I guess at that age, if his parents expected him to come back home at night and he didn't, he wouldn't tell them and didn't care if they worried about where he was. And to that, I say "wut?"

I couldnt care less who are you. You're a tool. I simply stated that I reported in when I was 16/17, not when I was 22. And somehow that turned in to me hating my parents.

No...you tried being a jack about the whole justifying thing...which made no sense. Then after I questioned it you got all cry babying and told me to eat a bag of sht.

You used to be good at this! Epic failure on your part!

No...you tried being a jack about the whole justifying thing...which made no sense. Then after I questioned it you got all cry babying and told me to eat a bag of sht.

You used to be good at this! Epic failure on your part!

Maybe I should have spelled it out in simpler words for you.

1) When I was 16/17 my curfews stopped because I never broke that trust.
2) When I was 16/17, I would text my parents what I was doing just so they knew.
3) When I was in my early 20s and still living at home, I never texted them anything because it was assumed I was an adult and would make my own choices and decisions without having to check-in with my parents.

Man, I can guess that you are probably WCH, if not you have a very similar IQ level and just as bad a trolling ability as well.

Maybe I should have spelled it out in simpler words for you.

1) When I was 16/17 my curfews stopped because I never broke that trust.
2) When I was 16/17, I would text my parents what I was doing just so they knew.
3) When I was in my early 20s and still living at home, I never texted them anything because it was assumed I was an adult and would make my own choices and decisions without having to check-in with my parents.

Man, I can guess that you are probably WCH, if not you have a very similar IQ level and just as bad a trolling ability as well.

I am curious...what happened to you between 17 and early 20's that would cause you to hate them. Beat?
Wch? Wut?

Yeah when I finished college I lived at home at age 22, and would either call or text one of my parents if I was going to either not come home that night, or come home way later than I had originally planned. I didn't consider that to be "justifying anything I did", and I'm sure my parents didn't either. Not exactly sure why that merited a "wut?" response from Shawn Kemps Kids. I guess at that age, if his parents expected him to come back home at night and he didn't, he wouldn't tell them and didn't care if they worried about where he was. And to that, I say "wut?"

Makes sense to me. It only seems like a courtesy. I always like knowing where my kids are. Until my older step kids moved out we always asked them to call if they're going to be late or anything. To me it's not justifying or anything like that, just acknowledging that your parents care and showing a small amount of respect. IMO.

I'm in my 30's and I actually texted my Mom this morning to tell her that my wife and I each made it into work safely this morning. No joke.

I disagree tbg. I think it is butt sore babies like you, you troll but you can't take it. I was just messing with you and you get girly about it. Thebigcrybaby

:laugh:

So you say "wut?" to someone who says their kid does that, but laugh when I say you do the opposite? Wut is going on here? Just a bunch of failed troll attempts? :confused:

Not sure why it's terrible a 22 yo, who lives at home, would let his parents know if he was coming home in the evening. It's polite and respectful, IMO.

Agreed. If the inspiration strikes, and Pa's got Ma WCH bent over the arm of the couch, looking really hard for quarters between the cushions, they have time to collect themselves. Common courtesy.

were you the original user of well-recepted ? I forget

Where have you been, anyway ? Boss have you refinishing a couple lanes or something ?

me, in this case, anyway? I didn't know if you were commending him for working in a poke at you, too, if you had been that first accidental user..... I did recognize that it was not a wch-ism.