Critical Race Theory

Creeping in doesnt necessarily mean it's an approved part of the curriculum, hes saying teachers indoctrinated in CRT are now relaying that indoctrination to young students.

Its arguing semantics.
Teachers indoctrinated in CRT? Who indoctrinated them? I have never heard of an education major taking classes that include CRT. Do you even know what CRT is?

Under Reagan social security taxes went up ,excise taxes went up (gas, cigarettes), estate taxes went up. In fact after Reagan’s memorable 1981 tax cuts, taxes went up in other ways every year he was in office. Still I definitely appreciated his income tax cuts. HW was concerned about the deficit. I wish we were today.
Try looking at the congress and Senate when Reagan was POTUS. That might explain some things.

And if you were really concerned about the deficit you wouldn't throw out lines saying you might become a democrat!

and you do not understand history and the realignment of the political parties after the civil rights act. Frankly you are embarrassing yourself if you think todays GOP is the party of Lincoln or the North. Just look at the demographics and the map. Look who has confederate flags at their rallies. The dixiecrats are now GOP and states like Mass. are solid blue states.

Read up. Happy to help.
We have been through this before and you still dont get it. No hope for you people.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

“12 of the Fox News guests the network has presented as ‘concerned parents’ who oppose the teaching of so-called critical race theory in schools also have day jobs as Republican strategists, conservative think-tankers, or right-wing media personalities”
barry-bennett.jpg

“On May 18, Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade described Barry Bennett as an ‘Alexandra Little League parent,’ and on-screen text throughout the segment identified him as a ‘Virginia Little League Parent.’

Bennett, elsewhere described as a ‘senior adviser’ to Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, is also ‘one of the most prominent lobbyists of the Trump era,’ according to Politico. He co-founded Avenue Strategies with Corey Lewandowski, a former Trump campaign manager, after Trump’s victory, billing the firm as ‘your sherpa through turbulent times’ (Lewandowski left in 2017). After Trump’s 2020 defeat, Bennett shuttered the company, which had been ‘loaded with lobbyists who had ties to Trump and the Republican Party,’ and founded Bennett Strategies, a government relations and political consulting firm.”

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

“12 of the Fox News guests the network has presented as ‘concerned parents’ who oppose the teaching of so-called critical race theory in schools also have day jobs as Republican strategists, conservative think-tankers, or right-wing media personalities”
barry-bennett.jpg

“On May 18, Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade described Barry Bennett as an ‘Alexandra Little League parent,’ and on-screen text throughout the segment identified him as a ‘Virginia Little League Parent.’

Bennett, elsewhere described as a ‘senior adviser’ to Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, is also ‘one of the most prominent lobbyists of the Trump era,’ according to Politico. He co-founded Avenue Strategies with Corey Lewandowski, a former Trump campaign manager, after Trump’s victory, billing the firm as ‘your sherpa through turbulent times’ (Lewandowski left in 2017). After Trump’s 2020 defeat, Bennett shuttered the company, which had been ‘loaded with lobbyists who had ties to Trump and the Republican Party,’ and founded Bennett Strategies, a government relations and political consulting firm.”
But wait...I thought the AP was fake news?

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

barry-bennett.jpg

So you can't be both a parent and a lobbyist ? You think cnn and MSNBC guests who are so called normal people never have anything to do with politics too ?

Big stretch hit piece here. But you have to remember that cnn and MSNBC call don lemon and Rachel maddow news people. And even have them moderate debates

Do they have info on the other 11 parents or did they just pick out the one example and give no details on the rest ? Because general terms like lobbyist have a big variation on time and money given and such

Last edited:
So you can't be both a parent and a lobbyist ? You think cnn and MSNBC guests who are so called normal people never have anything to do with politics too ?

Big stretch hit piece here. But you have to remember that cnn and MSNBC call don lemon and Rachel maddow news people. And even have them moderate debates

Do they have info on the other 11 parents or did they just pick out the one example and give no details on the rest ? Because general terms like lobbyist have a big variation on time and money given and such

Flimsy hit piece to say the least. It stands to reason that if you are going on a national show to share your beliefs , you could easily be on local radio , have social media fighting for your cause and be in local republican groups. You can do that while also being a concerned parent

By their flimsy standards , I'm a republican strategist as I've been a part of two county republican groups in my lifetime.

And again you don't think so called everyday liberals on liberal channels participate in any political organization while being parents too ?

Try looking at the congress and Senate when Reagan was POTUS. That might explain some things.

And if you were really concerned about the deficit you wouldn't throw out lines saying you might become a democrat!
It is amazing how people who constantly throw out the deficit growth under President Reagan ignore the fact he was dealing with an uncooperative Congress and Senate that roadblocked everything he tried to do. It really is sad how Democrats are masters of revisionist history.

It is amazing how people who constantly throw out the deficit growth under President Reagan ignore the fact he was dealing with an uncooperative Congress and Senate that roadblocked everything he tried to do. It really is sad how Democrats are masters of revisionist history.
So Reagan gets a pass on that? How about Obama?

So Reagan gets a pass on that? How about Obama?
Obama pushed though one of the biggest scams in history with the non-Affordable Care Act. Economist predicted from the start that it was a financial disaster that could not be sustained. I believe that's exactly what the Democrats wanted all along so that they could force feed government controlled health care on us.

Obama pushed though one of the biggest scams in history with the non-Affordable Care Act. Economist predicted from the start that it was a financial disaster that could not be sustained. I believe that's exactly what the Democrats wanted all along so that they could force feed government controlled health care on us.
Seems like it has sustained itself nicely.

There is no "CRT" class.

CRT is introduced across a curriculum.

Hope this helps you in your confusion.
this^

Louis Farrakhan and David Duke must be pleased with all the recent "advances" in race relations created by this divisive ideological BS, amirite?!

Here's an interesting take on CRT indoctrination, from an article discussing VA's backlash against things with a Democrat stench on them like - CRT.

Virginia’s history is also one in which the Republican Party played a proud role. In the 1880s, the Republican Party ruled the state, introducing the first integrated public school system and seeking to eliminate racial differences, only to be overthrown through fraud by a Democratic Party which argued that different races could never work together. That is a tradition the Democratic Party is still following today through its promotion of Critical Race Theory in Virginia schools. There is no need for Republicans to reject their history when it was a former Confederate General, one of Robert E. Lee’s hardest hitting commanders, William Mahone, who oversaw that multi-racial Republican political coalition in 1881, one of the first in the nation.
from here -

Last edited:
What is Trump's excuse for the deficit he skyrocketed even before Covid?

There's no dedicated CRT class, just as there's no dedicated outright neo-Marxist class. They as exist as historical, social, and political lens by which "normal" subjects are taught. It's how you end up with race topics in math class, kids suddenly hating capitalism, and American history being devolved into "this is how/why whitey sucks and why you should be ashamed" self-flagellation. But you can spot them by their language, tone, and what topics and events they choose to highlight and which they ignore.

There's no dedicated CRT class, just as there's no dedicated outright neo-Marxist class. They as exist as historical, social, and political lens by which "normal" subjects are taught. It's how you end up with race topics in math class, kids suddenly hating capitalism, and American history being devolved into "this is how/why whitey sucks and why you should be ashamed" self-flagellation. But you can spot them by their language, tone, and what topics and events they choose to highlight and which they ignore.
And always, and I mean ALWAYS beware the hyphenated last name people.

Most are evil.

I'm not 100% sure but I think classes on CRT do exist and at minimum, there are many classes that use CRT as a foundational theory.

What you are speaking about has nothing to so with CRT.

I'm not 100% sure but I think classes on CRT do exist and at minimum, there are many classes that use CRT as a foundational theory.

What you are speaking about has nothing to so with CRT.

Even at the university level, you don't walk into Critical Race Theory 401. It's going to be labeled something neutral like "American Historical Studies" where you think you're learning something neutral and academically solid, but is actually just a historical narrative.

It absolutely has to do with CRT. It's how it's being implemented into curriculums across the country.

You have truly risen above the programming of academia.

So far removed now, from the Gamestop days ;)

And always, and I mean ALWAYS beware the hyphenated last name people.

Most are evil.

The most common dead giveaway is the use of "so-called" followed by something that is obviously true or real. As in "co-called critical race theory" in an article that was posted earlier, as if there's any doubt about its existence. It's a subtle form of gaslighting or trickery aimed a people who aren't that well-informed on the topic.

Last edited:
Even at the university level, you don't walk into Critical Race Theory 401. It's going to be labeled something neutral like "American Historical Studies" where you think you're learning something neutral and academically solid, but is actually just a historical narrative.

It absolutely has to do with CRT. It's how it's being implemented into curriculums across the country.
No. CRT is not a historical narrative at all. Can you give us an example curriculum where CRT is implemented?

You have truly risen above the programming of academia.

So far removed now, from the Gamestop days ;)

I've been talking about this stuff for a long time here. Mostly just relaying what I picked up from experiences with these topics and people from when I was in college and some professional settings