Critical Race Theory

Of course it's VA. I gotta say this protester fits the exact stereotype I expected...wonder if he posts on Yappi.
Hmmm so you're OK with profiling?!?!?

I posted the link about Chicago because it shows there is violence/evil going on today that's every bit as atrocious as the violence your pictures show from history. We as a human race need to get away from the blame game on one race or another and find ways to deal with all kinds of evil that exist and existed in the past. Again, I have no problem teaching the history of past atrocities in order to understand them, but it's stepping over the boundaries of "getting along" when you try to shame someone today for a culture that may have existed years ago.

CRT, in the way it's being approached, is creating more division instead of unity. As I said before, we are heading down the same path as the Middle East where they are still killing each other over issues that existed centuries ago.

You are always quick to share your white against black photos from the past but I've never seen you address the black on black killings that happen daily and account for way more black deaths then by any police or white people.

CRT is just another tool of the hate mongers that are benefitting from the racial division in this nation and you and many others are playing right into it.

Ah the typical leftist ploy "anti immigration narrative "

People are opposed to ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration.

Apparently we have to continually emphasize the difference between Legal Immigration and Illegal Immigration because the Liberals are too dense to understand the difference.

Teaching that the white man is an evil oppressor and the black man is a victim with no responsibility for their station in life is not social justice.

You nail it here. I still find it amazing that when blacks in America want to continue to focus on the slavery issue they avoid the fact that many of the slaves brought into America were sold into slavery by black men in their home countries. It doesn't justify the institution of slavery but if you want to play the blame game lets include it all.

I've been talking about this stuff for a long time here. Mostly just relaying what I picked up from experiences with these topics and people from when I was in college and some professional settings
And you must be too busy otherwise to troll boomers anymore ;)

At my school (It's really not my school anymore and creepy to call it that as an adult), we had a teacher get fired for having group sex with several boys. She was a typing teacher as I recall. By the time I got to high school, I had hoped it meant a pervasive culture of hot teacher/student orgies. It never materialized. Kind of sucked.
So, poor reasoning and fantasy-based expectations have a lo-o-ong history with you. No surprise.

DerpV1 just always expects to be creepy........for obvious reasons....
It's your school when you go there. After you leave, it is just a school you attended or graduated from. Unless you work there, being 50+ years old and walking around saying "my school" is pretty damn weird.

Again you ignore how reality is. Congress coughed up more money for it and it’s still on life support. But when you have your head buried in a dark hole it’s understandable how you are unaware.
The only reason ACA has survived is that the states' Govs have been bribed with the packaging of Federal Medicaid funding in it. They sell us out at the federal level to forestall raising state taxes. DeWine is a great example.

Great Dem strategy, just like exagerating a "pandemic" to cheat a national election.

Last edited:
Ah the typical leftist ploy "anti immigration narrative "

People are opposed to ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration.

Teaching that the white man is an evil oppressor and the black man is a victim with no responsibility for their station in life is not social justice.

Th only reason ACA has survived is that the states' Govs have been bribed with the packaging of Federal Medicaid funding. DeWine is a great example.

Great Dem strategy, just like exagerating a "pandemic" to cheat a national election.
and the awful result is more citizen have health insurance.

and the awful result is more citizen have health insurance.
People that do not deserve health insurance because they refuse to allocate their own resources might "deserve" Medicaid. Certainly nothing more. Health insurance being subsidized by deficit spending is an absurd corporatist money grab, invented by former Massachusetts Gov Mitt Romney.

Th only reason ACA has survived is that the states' Govs have been bribed with the packaging of Federal Medicaid funding. DeWine is a great example.

Most Federal government programs survive because of the Federal government in some way, shape, or form so congrats on your understanding of the obvious.

Is retaliation what this thread is about? If you are trying to cheat the next election through exaggeration, you need to pick a better issue to exaggerate than CRT. No wonder the last two years have been such an a** kicking for you. Let me think...How can we get back at those crafty leftists? I got it CRT! Brilliant. Please carry on.

It's your school when you go there. After you leave, it is just a school you attended or graduated from. Unless you work there, being 50+ years old and walking around saying "my school" is pretty damn weird.
Not if you remain a fan of that school. After all this is supposed to be primarily a high school sports chat board. Do we have to educate you on everything?

Reactions: y2h
Most Federal government programs survive because of the Federal government in some way, shape, or form so congrats on your understanding of the obvious.

Is retaliation what this thread is about? If you are trying to cheat the next election through exaggeration, you need to pick a better issue to exaggerate than CRT. No wonder the last two years have been such an a** kicking for you. Let me think...How can we get back at those crafty leftists? I got it CRT! Brilliant. Please carry on.
I've had you squarely in focus for quite some time now, yes.

Not if you remain a fan of that school. After all this is supposed to be primarily a high school sports chat board. Do we have to educate you on everything?
I know what it is. I also know that the high school I went to is no longer "my school". I'm not saying that you can't still say my school, or my pre-K, or my cub scout pack if that's how you see yourself. Have at it. I just said it was very weird for me when I wrote that.

Try looking at the congress and Senate when Reagan was POTUS. That might explain some things.

And if you were really concerned about the deficit you wouldn't throw out lines saying you might become a democrat!
Right, because the Republican Party is so fiscally responsible these days now that we don’t hold the White House. It’s hard to not be embarrassed.

922-D3080-A722-4225-AFA0-FFE2-C2-B7-CFAB.jpg

We could probably do a daily “how CRT is in our school system / activists disguised as teachers and administrators” post but the idiots will still call it a conspiracy theory / election talking point

We could probably do a daily “how CRT is in our school system / activists disguised as teachers and administrators” post but the idiots will still call it a conspiracy theory / election talking point
And I could do this all day long.

A Facebook post...must be true.