Could bagels at McDonald's fix inflation?

I say bring back lard sandwiches, a good calorie filled and affordable belly filler.
My parents packed them to school during the depression, as did almost every kid in the class.
Just scrape the grille after making the rich peoples burgers and smear it on bread.

I say bring back lard sandwiches, a good calorie filled and affordable belly filler.
My parents packed them to school during the depression, as did almost every kid in the class.
Just scrape the grille after making the rich peoples burgers and smear it on bread.
Lard sandwiches are a hidden gem. Tallow has become a trendy health food the past few years while you can get high quality lard much cheaper at many butchers

Lard sandwiches are a hidden gem. Tallow has become a trendy health food the past few years while you can get high quality lard much cheaper at many butchers

We could make every illegal who crosses the southern boarder bring one avocado and put a free slice on all "Wholesome Tallow Toast"...then we will allow them to have fun helping whitewash the fence.

Last edited: