Cotton Bowl - #1 Alabama vs #4 Cincinnati

Who wins?

• Alabama

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Cincy. He is just a petty jealous troll who lives under the Brent Spence bridge.
Again, why would I root for my school’s biggest rival? UC fans certainly aren’t rooting for Xavier when they make a tournament run. And I don’t have a problem with that, that’s how rivalries should be.

More rooting against UC than for Bama. Literally if they were playing anyone else, I’d probably root against them.
Once again, then why are you posting n here? Shouldn’t you be on a date? It is NYE after all

Again, why would I root for my school’s biggest rival? UC fans certainly aren’t rooting for Xavier when they make a tournament run. And I don’t have a problem with that, that’s how rivalries should be.
I root like heck for Xavier when they make a run, you’re a weird dude

Your school doest have football. They ain't rivals in FB

Once again, then why are you posting n here? Shouldn’t you be on a date? It is NYE after all
He targets the drunk 400lb women after midnight

UC needs to go up tempo like they did on the first drive and get a score here. Bama starting to impose their will physically. Can’t hold up in pass pro.