Congrats on a Great Season

UncleBaldy

Congrats to the Moeller football team on a great season. I know you didn't go as far as you wanted to, but you went a lot farther than a lot of people expected. Keep your heads up and start getting ready for next season! Go Moe!

This was a very special class they accomplished a lot of things Moeller hasn't done in quite a while. Congrats to them on a fantastic season!

:thumb: Great season! I know it ended too soon but.....

Johnny99.......you hit the nail on the head, to bad you deleted it! I'm waiting for football to become important to Moeller again!!! I'm not sure they realize that with great football teams comes great crowds which brings in a lot of money. Instead kids have to bring their own tape and pre wrap. Football is treated as second class. If they decide to win again then Moeller wouldn't have to run commercials to attract students....they'd be beating down the doors!

:thumb: Great season! I know it ended too soon but.....

Johnny99.......you hit the nail on the head, to bad you deleted it! I'm waiting for football to become important to Moeller again!!! I'm not sure they realize that with great football teams comes great crowds which brings in a lot of money. Instead kids have to bring their own tape and pre wrap. Football is treated as second class. If they decide to win again then Moeller wouldn't have to run commercials to attract students....they'd be beating down the doors!

it will not happen. sorry to be negative but..........well you know. I'm done. I deleted it out of the respect for the school. But I am done with them.