Columbus Eastmoor Academy

Watching First and Ten highlights on Youtube, looks like a fight ended the game last night with Africentric. It appeared as though Eastmoor sidelines were already sparse so any suspensions would probably result in a thin playoff roster.

Watching First and Ten highlights on Youtube, looks like a fight ended the game last night with Africentric. It appeared as though Eastmoor sidelines were already sparse so any suspensions would probably result in a thin playoff roster.
very fitting that an alleged game-finding fight features the following two combatant teams;

1) legacy City School whose building is deteriorating, located in a declining neighborhood — with a student population that the district can care less if they enroll into any three of the private/parochial/charter schools on the east side;

2) lottery school that was literally built a new campus, with the specific intent that it’d help stem the bleeding of athletically-minded CCS kids from becoming future Hawks/Warriors/Jaguars;

two schools going in different directions. Not at all surprising there’s tension on the field.

So I see that they opted out and Morgan and Carrollton are tied with points. How do they determine who will be the 15 and 16 seed.

A lot of fights week ten in the city league. The Rival games week ten get out of hand at the end of the game. The South/Marion Franklin game was a total mess.

Last edited:
That's it...blame everything on the liberals......I guess spelling and education aren't important to the cons....their not there pronouns....Why don't you just live your life and let everyone else do the same.....this is a football forum, NOT a slam on politics.....
Then don’t reply and live your life. 👍🏼

I have carried many of city league games the only time I witnessed a fight was a playoff game between Sheirdan and Eastmoor but it was in the stands. Two 300-pound guys jumped another 300-pound guy. I also had to put up with Estmoor fans close to me saying a crap ton of racist things directed at me that cause an older lady to come up to me and apologize for the way (Her words) my people have acted tonight.

Last edited:
I have carried many of city league games the only time I witnessed a fight was a playoff game between Sheirdan and Eastmoor but it was in the stands. Two 300-pound guys jumped another 300-pound guy. I also had to put up with Estmoor fans close to me saying a crap ton of racist things directed at me that cause an older lady to come up to me and apologize for the way (Her words) my people have acted tonight.
Typical of them

Typical of them
delroy-lindo-so-say-it.gif