Columbia, Florida manhandled by Camden County, Georgia

cajun61

The losses just keep racking up for the Sunshine Goobers...

Camden too much for CHS

By TIM KIRBY
tkirby@lakecityreporter.com
Published: Friday, September 5, 2008 6:15 AM EDT
KINGSLAND, Ga. —Columbia High can’t hide from the film of this game. It is going out over the air all weekend.

The Tigers were manhandled by Camden County High 31-0 in the second game of a double header billed ‘Border Wars’.

Columbia hung tough for the first half escaping with a 10-0 defecit when Camden County had to settle for a field goal after first and goal at the one yard line. The Wildcats other touchdown in the first half came on a blocked punt.

Camden took charge in the third quarter, rushing for 152 yards and scoring two touchdowns.

A bad snap on another punt set up the final score for Camden County with 11:07 left in the game. Columbia’s offensive weapon was handing off to Tiger Powell who finished with 16 carries for 77 yards. However, figuring in the yardage lost on the punt snap, Columbia totalled less than 80 yards.n’s first touchdown when he returned the block punt eight yards. In the third quarter Ronald Flowers had a 28 yard touchdown run, and Greg Baker broke loose for a 64 yard touchdown run. Quarterback Christian Milstead connected with Deangelo Smith on a five yard touchdown pass for the final score with 11:07 left to play in the game. Matt Ehasz kicked the extra points and a 37 yard field goal.

Camden (12-2) 5A State Semifinalist

vs.

Columbia (8-4) 4A Lost in 2nd round

In Georgia.

First game for new Columbia coach.

But I don't want to get in the way of a whining cajun who craps on Florida teams while propping up jokes like Shiloh Christian.

In Georgia

1874251983_ea986573d3.jpg

Last edited:
Of course that's what cajun does when facts get in the way of his story.

Unfortunately for him I'm around to remind him of his stupidity every time he lives up to it.

I remember on the Texas 5A Forum these Florida idiots talking MNW up this year...Posted all these clips of 15 kids that run a 4.4, and so on...

North Beach Miami 25
MNW 0

Poly 29
MNW 7

MNW 14
Carol City 0 (2-8 in 2007)

---- of a program...

Camden (12-2) 5A State Semifinalist

vs.

Columbia (8-4) 4A Lost in 2nd round

In Georgia.

But I don't want to get in the way of a whining cajun who craps on Florida teams while propping up jokes like Shiloh Christian.

Poly (13-1) Pac 5 Champions

vs

Northwestern (15-0) 15-0 6A State Champs

In Miami

BTW (14-0) 4A State Champs

VS

Hamilton (12-1) Semi-finals

In Miami

To hard to pass up.

Poly (13-1) Pac 5 Champions

vs

Northwestern (15-0) 15-0 6A State Champs

In Miami

BTW (14-0) 4A State Champs

VS

Hamilton (12-1) Semi-finals

In Miami

To hard to pass up.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding any of the teams from outside of Florida.

Columbia will be much closer to their team from last year than either of the Miami schools.

We'll see who ends up closer to their previous teams record.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding any of the teams from outside of Florida.

Columbia will be much closer to their team from last year than either of the Miami schools.

We'll see who ends up closer to their previous teams record.

Wait just one darn damn minute.

Isnt MNW and BTW loaded with all that great South Florid talent ?? How could they lose??

Wait just one darn damn minute.

Isnt MNW and BTW loaded with all that great South Florid talent ?? How could they lose??
Now get out of here bum.

My prediction now isnt any different then what it was 5 months ago. I think SLC wins this game by at least 21 pts.

1. MNW never has seen an offense like SLC. They will be confused trying to stop it.

2. MNW will make a few killer turnovers that put SLC in great field position.

3. I think SLC will be able to get some solid pressure in J. Harris face making him rush throws. Something that he hardly ever see's in Dade Co.

4. Homefield advantage for SLC. Not easy to travel half-way across the nation with many 16,17 and 18 year olds and keep them focused. Especially coming to a place like Texas in it's HS environment.

5. I've read that MNW is using a couple of lineman "both ways" for much of the game. If that is true it will hurt you bigtime against Texas 5A teams like SLC.

6. SLC will dominate the special teams from KO's, KR's and place-kicking. Having the SLC being able to kick the ball out of the endzone everytime means MNW will probably start most drives at their 20 most of the game.

7. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I expect J. Harris to throw the ball at least 40 times in this game. In fact I predict his first pass will a "bomb" attempt about 45 yards down the field to try to make a fast statement.

Putting it all together. I see SLC winning this 45-21 just like I said 5 months ago. Nothing has changed with me over that time period.

SLC- 45
MNW- 21

PS. Looking forward to seeing all that World Class dominate (Miami-Dade) speed. I'm sure their going to make SLC look like their walking.