Colorado HS Football

Edgefan97

Anyone know of a good team in the Denver area? I'm going to be in Denver in August and wanted to catch a game.

Englewood Cherry Creek is usually very good, I think.

And Columbine (yes, that one) has won at least one state championship in the last few years. I was driving through Michigan two years ago or so and their state championship game came on the radio. Very strange, but fun.

Englewood Cherry Creek is usually very good, I think.

And Columbine (yes, that one) has won at least one state championship in the last few years. I was driving through Michigan two years ago or so and their state championship game came on the radio. Very strange, but fun.

Mullen and Columbine dominate Colorado football.

Bout 14 hours

uhhhh...How far is Denver from Texas?
I believe Denver is about 14 hours from me. Why do you ask?
If you come to Texas I would recommend going to a Southlake Carroll game (not far from DFW) They are probably about the fifth best team in Texas this year but have a nice stadium and fan base. I think the stadium is named "S Berg Stadium" Not sure why.

I believe Denver is about 14 hours from me. Why do you ask?
If you come to Texas I would recommend going to a Southlake Carroll game (not far from DFW) They are probably about the fifth best team in Texas this year but have a nice stadium and fan base. I think the stadium is named "S Berg Stadium" Not sure why.

Second that. I went to a SLC game when I was in Dallas a couple years ago, played Evangel Christian. Great stadium.

Just some interesting info for ya... Aurora, Colo., Grandview 12-2 finished 8th in the midland region, Castle Rock, Colo., Douglas County 11-3 finished 11th in the midland region, Denver, Colo., Mullen 12-1 finished 12th in the midland region, and Littleton, Colo., Columbine 11-1 finished 14th in the midland region.... Those seem to be the four best schools probably to attend a football game at...