Colorado beats up on Florida 6A

That's a loser's mentality.

But as I said before you won't ever have to worry about making the decision whether to go and get routed or not go at all because Colerain can't get there when they try.

What a laugh dude...

You know nothing about Colerain...

Let me ask you this... What is STA record since 2000, and how many state titles since then?

Last edited:
What a laugh dude...

You know nothing about Colerain...

Let me ask you this... What is STA record since 2000, and how many state titles since then?

I know enough to know that they can't even get to states when they try.

It's convenient how you picked 2000 given that Colerain wasn't any good before that and Aquinas was the team of the 1990's.

101-13, 1 championship, 5 runners-up

I'm pretty sure Colerain has a few less losses given their status as king of undefeated regular seasons.

But which one is a better season:

12-1, 10-0 regular season, loss in regional final
13-2, 9-1 regular season, loss in state championship

The former will get you a higher winning percentage (.923% to .867%) but the latter gets you to the dance.

You gave an example of your ignorance on winning percentage, I corrected you and then you changed the subject faster than you can say 31 game win streak.

Let's recap:

1) 6A said Prattville was on a 31 game win streak (FALSE)
2) 6A said that Prattville had a better win percentage than STA (FALSE)
3) 6A then changed it to win percentage since 1995 (STILL FALSE)

Did I leave anything out?

The Prattville/NG game is the exact same as the MNW/Poly game, yet that game seems to count.

Moron.

Prattville and NG did not play a scrimmage, they had FULL pads on, they had FOUR QUARTERS of football, and it was a AHSAA sanctioned event, unlike any 7 on 7 or lineman camp I have ever seen before

I know enough to know that they can't even get to states when they try.

It's convenient how you picked 2000 given that Colerain wasn't any good before that and Aquinas was the team of the 1990's.

101-13, 1 championship, 5 runners-up

I'm pretty sure Colerain has a few less losses given their status as king of undefeated regular seasons.

But which one is a better season:

12-1, 10-0 regular season, loss in regional final
13-2, 9-1 regular season, loss in state championship

The former will get you a higher winning percentage (.923% to .867%) but the latter gets you to the dance.

I choice 2000 because this is the decade we are in... No point of talking about something 10 plus years ago. Right? Lets talk recent years...

Well since 2000 we are 100-9 with 1 state title and 3 state semi-finals apperances...

Im happy with 12-1, but it would be nice to make it to state. Just there are many years we arent the best team... On any given year I say we are between the 2nd-4th best team in the state...

The Prattville/NG game is the exact same as the MNW/Poly game, yet that game seems to count.

Moron.

Prattville and NG did not play a scrimmage, they had FULL pads on, they had FOUR QUARTERS of football, and it was a AHSAA sanctioned event, unlike any 7 on 7 or lineman camp I have ever seen before

No. The MNW-Poly game was a preseason classic for MNW.

Now Poly may count it as one of their 10 games. That's fine.

But it was a preseason classic. For the 95th time.

Moron.

Preseason classics are played in full pads with 4 quarters and are state sanctioned.

Just like a preseason NFL game.

Is there anything that you actually know?

I choice 2000 because this is the decade we are in... No point of talking about something 10 plus years ago. Right? Lets talk recent years...

Well since 2000 we are 100-9 with 1 state title and 3 state semi-finals apperances...

Im happy with 12-1, but it would be nice to make it to state. Just there are many years we arent the best team... On any given year I say we are between the 2nd-4th best team in the state...

I'm glad you choiced 2000.

That's great. Six 10-0 seasons and you were only the best team once?

Ouch.

Preseason classics are played in full pads with 4 quarters and are state sanctioned.

Just like a preseason NFL game.

Is there anything that you actually know?

hahahahah we are back to disagreeing again.

Firstly, an NFL preseason game is NOTHING like a "classic". I will give you a few reasons why.

In the NFL preseason games, the starters are in for MAYBE only the first quarter. That is a chance for the coaches to get the younger guys in to get game experience on a whole new level (NFL)

In the NFL preseason games, they relax on play-calling, compared to their regular season or even playoff playbook.

In the "KICK-OFF Classic" in AL last year, (A) the starters stayed in until midway through the 4th quarter (because Prattville had the game won), and (b) The playbook was the normal spread/option offense that Prattville runs.

Unlike the jamboree games Prattville usually plays in, where they run out of the I, to try and sit on clock, and beef up the lineman's ability to run block.

another thing.

I don't know that I would brag about being 1-5 over the past 8 years in title appearances.....

How does that make STA a better team this decade than ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Do you like bragging about being the number one loser????

Let's think.

There is only one other team that I can think off, that plays in a state tournament that has been there that much....

Hoover (AL) played in seven consecutive championship games. They won 2000,2002,2003,2004,2005 they had a record of 5-2 in the state championship game.

They would be able to claim bragging rights a little more than STA

And you are right, congrats, STA has more title appearances than Prattville, especially this decade.

Answer me this though, how many titles you boys got since 2000 down there???

I'm glad you choiced 2000.

That's great. Six 10-0 seasons and you were only the best team once?

Ouch.

Cant be the best all the time... Ill take a 10-0 season and a playoff berth. Most schools cant say that... Actually we were probably the best in 2003 but came up short losing 24-23 to the state champs... 2005 we lost 12-9 in OT to the state champs... We just seem to be on the short end of the stick...

Canes, did you play football in High School?

hahahahah we are back to disagreeing again.

Firstly, an NFL preseason game is NOTHING like a "classic". I will give you a few reasons why.

In the NFL preseason games, the starters are in for MAYBE only the first quarter. That is a chance for the coaches to get the younger guys in to get game experience on a whole new level (NFL)

In the NFL preseason games, they relax on play-calling, compared to their regular season or even playoff playbook.

In the "KICK-OFF Classic" in AL last year, (A) the starters stayed in until midway through the 4th quarter (because Prattville had the game won), and (b) The playbook was the normal spread/option offense that Prattville runs.

Unlike the jamboree games Prattville usually plays in, where they run out of the I, to try and sit on clock, and beef up the lineman's ability to run block.

An NFL preseason game is everything like a classic.

The starters play as long as the head coach wants them to just like a preseason classic.

How do I know? Because I've been to many of them. At Aquinas our kids play as long as the head coach wants. Usually around 3 quarters.

Preseason classics have relaxed play-calling too. Again no difference.

I don't know why anybody would take your word for it given that you admitted to not following football much.

another thing.

I don't know that I would brag about being 1-5 over the past 8 years in title appearances.....

How does that make STA a better team this decade than ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Do you like bragging about being the number one loser????

Let's think.

There is only one other team that I can think off, that plays in a state tournament that has been there that much....

Hoover (AL) played in seven consecutive championship games. They won 2000,2002,2003,2004,2005 they had a record of 5-2 in the state championship game.

They would be able to claim bragging rights a little more than STA

And you are right, congrats, STA has more title appearances than Prattville, especially this decade.

Answer me this though, how many titles you boys got since 2000 down there???

You can't brag about it because your team hasn't come close to getting to 6 state title games in 8 years.

Than anyone? How about all the teams that haven't gotten to that many state championship games. We can start there.

Cant be the best all the time... Ill take a 10-0 season and a playoff berth. Most schools cant say that... Actually we were probably the best in 2003 but came up short losing 24-23 to the state champs... 2005 we lost 12-9 in OT to the state champs... We just seem to be on the short end of the stick...

Canes, did you play football in High School?

Or more than once for that matter.

Yes. How about you?

I think this argument is completely stupid and pointless.

but if you think Colerain has only been good since 2000, you are delusional.

Thats what Texans are doing on the 5a board. Beating their chests for beating average at best OOS teams not named John Curtis. Texas faced 2 teams in the Herbie that were considered powers in their states. Buford who won and Curtis who lost.

Dont forget that Buford is a Top #5 Georgia team and they beat a Texas 4A Mansfield Timberview that is now (0-2) in Texas.

Also, not all "Losses" are created equal. There is loses (7 to 10 pts) and their is butt drillings. The Texas HS teams put drillings on the Ohio teams.

Also, dont forget that Colleyville Heritage (THAT TEXAS POWER- "ha-ha") beat Clovis East, California.

I already know Clovis East, Ca sucks and isnt any good blah blah blah blah.

An NFL preseason game is everything like a classic.

The starters play as long as the head coach wants them to just like a preseason classic.

How do I know? Because I've been to many of them. At Aquinas our kids play as long as the head coach wants. Usually around 3 quarters.

Preseason classics have relaxed play-calling too. Again no difference.

I don't know why anybody would take your word for it given that you admitted to not following football much.

This is the EXCUSE to why most of the South Florida teams got smoked in those national matchup games ??

South Florida HS Football.. The best HS football in the nation blah blah blah blah.

Dont forget that Buford is a Top #5 Georgia team and they beat a Texas 4A Mansfield Timberview that is now (0-2) in Texas.

Also, not all "Losses" are created equal. There is loses (7 to 10 pts) and their is butt drillings. The Texas HS teams put drillings on the Ohio teams.

Also, dont forget that Colleyville Heritage (THAT TEXAS POWER- "ha-ha") beat Clovis East, California.

I already know Clovis East, Ca sucks and isnt any good blah blah blah blah.
Accoding to you Clovis East is a California power. They might lose tomorrow to Redlands who is average here in San Bernardino. Buford dealt out an as s whoopen. We all know how you like to fluff things up. Buford top 5 in Georgia according to you or a knowledgeable Gerogia person? Then again you have lived in all 50 states.

You can't brag about it because your team hasn't come close to getting to 6 state title games in 8 years.

Than anyone? How about all the teams that haven't gotten to that many state championship games. We can start there.

are you honestly saying that it is better to be the #1 loser 5 times out of 6 than it is to be #1 overall 2 times out of 3?????

WOW, ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Again, STA is the ATL Braves of FL football, especially this decade

I think this argument is completely stupid and pointless.

but if you think Colerain has only been good since 2000, you are delusional.

Overall Record
Since 2000: 101-9-0 (.918%)
Before 2000: 325-232-19 (.581%)

Playoff Appearances
Since 2000: 8
Before 2000: 3

Playoff Wins
Since 2000: 19
Before 2000: 6

Undefeated Regular Seasons
Since 2000: 6

State Championships
Since 2000: 1
Before 2000: 0

Color me delusional.

are you honestly saying that it is better to be the #1 loser 5 times out of 6 than it is to be #1 overall 2 times out of 3?????

WOW, ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Again, STA is the ATL Braves of FL football, especially this decade

The more you get there the more chances you have to win.

You are being dishonest too because that 2 or 3 is over a 20 year period.

STA was 5 of 6 over an 8 year span.

So absolutely. I'd take the latter over the former any day of the week.

The more you get there the more chances you have to win.

You are being dishonest too because that 2 or 3 is over a 20 year period.

STA was 5 of 6 over an 8 year span.

So absolutely. I'd take the latter over the former any day of the week.

ok you are right

Prattville is 100% this decade

2 for 2

Overall Record
Since 2000: 101-9-0 (.918%)
Before 2000: 325-232-19 (.581%)

Playoff Appearances
Since 2000: 8

Playoff Wins
Since 2000: 19
Before 2000: 6

Undefeated Regular Seasons
Since 2000: 6

State Championships
Since 2000: 1
Before 2000: 0

Color me delusional.

I didn't say that Colerain has been good since the turn of the century, I said that our success as a program was not limited to this decade. Check the 90's and you'll find some pretty damn good Colerain football teams. How about the 94 team? or Maybe the 95 team (whom some Colerain fans think was as good as the 04 team?) the 98 team?

I didn't say that Colerain has been good since the turn of the century, I said that our success as a program was not limited to this decade. Check the 90's and you'll find some pretty damn good Colerain football teams. How about the 94 team? or Maybe the 95 team (whom some Colerain fans think was as good as the 04 team?) the 98 team?

Every program, even the bad ones, can claim they played good football before the present using your standard.

Three playoff appearances in the 30 or so years before 2000 is not good football.

Bear Creek (Lakewood, CO, 5A) 47
Timber Creek (Orlando, FL, 6A) 34

Heritage (Littleton, CO, 4A) 17
Oviedo (FL, 6A) 0

Timber Creek (Orlando, FL) lost to Boone (Orlando, FL) 7-6 last year...Boone played in the 6A title game in Florida last year..

:shrug:

A couple of interesting results from this weekend.

Boone beat Timber Creek 33-0. You know that sorry Boone team that played for the state championship last year.

Hagerty beat Oviedo 35-28. This was Hagerty's first ever varsity win.

I doubt this will deter cajun from ripping Florida every chance he gets. Even though these match ups are rarely even or representative in any way.