Colonel Crawford

thePITman

I don't know much about them. How have they been the last few years? Young roster? Returning players?

I don't know much about them. How have they been the last few years? Young roster? Returning players?
Very good program. They have been to regionals several times the last 5 years. They are in the same region with Richmond Heights. I hear they are getting a good transfer from Triway. That transfer would bolster any team that he joins.....especially a smaller school like Colonel Crawford.

Very good program. They have been to regionals several times the last 5 years. They are in the same region with Richmond Heights. I hear they are getting a good transfer from Triway. That transfer would bolster any team that he joins.....especially a smaller school like Colonel Crawford.
Colonel Crawford will be in Division VI while Richmond Heights will be in Division V.

To my knowledge Colonel Crawford has never played Richmond Heights in regional a game.

Is it the Holt kid who's dad played for Galion and was recently fired as the Triway coach?

Gotcha, So you are saying the Holt family is selling their house and moving into the Colonel Crawford district.
I can't imagine them driving the 50 minutes one-way, so that's my assumption and in-line with what I heard they shared with everyone. Very good family - if they do end up moving, it'll be a good addition to the Colonel Crawford community.

I can't imagine them driving the 50 minutes one-way, so that's my assumption and in-line with what I heard they shared with everyone. Very good family - if they do end up moving, it'll be a good addition to the Colonel Crawford community.
I think he is a principal at a Triway building. So maybe he took a new job in Crawford county. For some reason I think I was told Ben's wife is a Wooster area girl and that took them there.