Colerain upsets Mason 1-0

I’m not spreading rumors. I’m sharing facts that kids were suspended for the Colerain game and are suspended for upcoming tournament game(s). I was curious if the suspension was for the rest of the year or a specific number of games. It’s also not my place to share what I heard about the reasons for the suspensions out of respect for the families and kids involved.

Let's just say kids will be kids. Some things happened after they won the GMC. I'm not entirely in the know so I don't want to spread rumors. I did hear there were 4-5 kids that didn't play vs. Colerain due to suspensions and their seasons were over. I'm sure many folks thought they were just resting some starters. Perhaps there's an appeal process with the OHSAA and the suspensions were dropped to 2-4 games. If it's 2 games, they can probably manage. 4 games or more and their path becomes much more difficult through the tournament.
Yet...come on here to spread rumors. Good job. ?‍♂️
I’m not spreading rumors. I’m sharing facts that kids were suspended for the Colerain game and are suspended for upcoming tournament game(s). I was curious if the suspension was for the rest of the year or a specific number of games. It’s also not my place to share what I heard about the reasons for the suspensions out of respect for the families and kids involved.
People are very sensitive on this thread flatstix. Makes sense now that Colerain won because Mason didn’t play a bunch of guys. Just don’t you dare question goalkeeping statistics on top of your crazy rumors :)! They will run you out of town!

People are very sensitive on this thread flatstix. Makes sense now that Colerain won because Mason didn’t play a bunch of guys. Just don’t you dare question goalkeeping statistics on top of your crazy rumors :)! They will run you out of town!
No one is being sensitive here. It's stupidity that people don't like.

Fix that and you'll be just fine in conversations here.

No one is being sensitive here. It's stupidity that people don't like.

Fix that and you'll be just fine in conversations here.
Let’s rewind the story here to review my stupidity. It is all posted above. Weird results come out on colerain game. I say maybe Mason was sitting people. I get told, the goalie had huge stats. I stated goalie stats often are unreliable and I wouldn’t use them to understand what really happens in a game. Somehow this gets me accused of goalie bashing, which I try to make very clear wasn’t my intent. The kid could be the best goalie in the world…my point was about goalie stats. Turns out everything I said was in fact the case…Mason was sitting players and there was more to this game than some goalie stats would suggest. You still don’t believe and are now bashing the guy who is just trying to tell you the truth about some mason kids sitting, accusing him of spreading rumors. You need to sit back and listen more to people’s thoughts on this thread instead of trying to shred their thoughts and ideas because they don’t fit your narrative. My interest in this thread was more to understand why Mason lost and what happened than the fact that Colerain won. Now we all know why.

Colerain's goalkeeper had 11 saves. That is not "huge stats" by any means.

You did not start off your responses in this thread to "understand why Mason lost and what happened than the fact that Colerain won." You instantly came on downplaying the result by saying "could have been resting players" followed by discrediting what constitutes a save.

Who cares? It was a good result for one team, and they are high school kids. Get off your high horse and let those kids enjoy the game -- and a goalkeeper enjoy his game. Try going to the game to evaluate it yourself. It's much easier that way.

I have zero narrative. Except your comments have brought nothing to this thread. That's my narrative and everyone else's that reads your replies.

And if you're going to rewind, rewind correctly. You were told Colerain has an excellent keeper AND looking at the stats he had 11 saves, so he's probably what gave them a chance in that game.. The keeper was emphasized, not the stats. Stats are whatever and shouldn't always be taken with a ton of a authority, but they can help build a picture if you weren't there to see the game. You got came down on because everyone was talking about the keeper and you got all hung up on stats.

You are right and I stand corrected. We should be congratulating Colerain for beating a depleted Mason squad and acknowledging that the keeper seems to have had a great game. My point on goalie stats was probably irrelevant since it seems other factors likely influenced the outcome…which all those people who “claimed to be there” failed to bring up. Next time, if you are at a game and see half of a teams starters sitting the bench and see a weird outcome, please bring this to our attention since…ya know…you were there and all.

You are right and I stand corrected. We should be congratulating Colerain for beating a depleted Mason squad and acknowledging that the keeper seems to have had a great game. My point on goalie stats was probably irrelevant since it seems other factors likely influenced the outcome…which all those people who “claimed to be there” failed to bring up. Next time, if you are at a game and see half of a teams starters sitting the bench and see a weird outcome, please bring this to our attention since…ya know…you were there and all.
I've got a feeling you won't last on this board for very long.