Coaching Changes

it would be fair to ask, in which schools on this list were good coaches fired or "pushed out"? How many decided not to coach anymore or left the district?
All the above. Some bad hires getting corrected. Some good hires getting pushed out or retiring.

Don’t have any specifics at the moment, but that’s the trend in most HS sports for a while. It’ll all play out and we’ll all see for ourselves !

Bold statements are made with NO specifics. Shouldn't comment if you don't know (referring to 1-Time's post).
I agree. Many coaches quit on their own. Retirement, moving to different job, family changes, bad coach needs fired, coach broke the rules, there is a list of reasons positions come open that do not include good coaches being run out. But some do.

It is a well earned retirement as he is 1 of only 19 OHSAA coaches with 600 wins!

It is a well earned retirement as he is 1 of only 19 OHSAA coaches with 600 wins!
I don't see anything changing at Perrysburg High. Expect Boyce to be back next season.

Add Fairless to the list, saw they posted on their socials for the district they need a boys coach. That guy hadn't been there long, wonder what happened.

I agree. Many coaches quit on their own. Retirement, moving to different job, family changes, bad coach needs fired, coach broke the rules, there is a list of reasons positions come open that do not include good coaches being run out. But some do.
I’ve seen many recent bad hires and bad firings. I don’t go into details on a public forum. Very inappropriate to those who that happened to. I think we all agree the process is somewhat tainted and decisions made by some boards/administers is Not done in a professional way ,at times. This coaching thing has become Very tough at many places !

Curious to hear if Coach Graves resigned on his own accord or was forced out. He did a tremendous job building that program up. Hope it was his decision.

I’ve seen many recent bad hires and bad firings. I don’t go into details on a public forum. Very inappropriate to those who that happened to. I think we all agree the process is somewhat tainted and decisions made by some boards/administers is Not done in a professional way ,at times. This coaching thing has become Very tough at many places !
Coaching is very tough at every place. Many fires are bad coaches who were bad hires. Hundreds of coaches get hired, quit or fired each year and many are on their own terms. The really bad ones just get more media and chatroom coverage.

Northwest Ohio list:

Ada
Allen East
Bryan
Cardinal Stritch - hired Shaun Scott
Carey
Clyde
Cory-Rawson
Danbury
Elida
Evergreen
Fayette
Findlay
Fostoria
Lima Bath - hired Dre White
Mansfield St. Peter's - hired Roy Shoulders
Maumee
Monroeville
Riverdale
Sherwood Fairview
Springfield
St. Marys Memorial
Tiffin Columbian
Toledo Start
Toledo Waite
Upper Scioto Valley
Van Wert
Is this surprising that so many jobs are still open or is this relatively normal? Or maybe some are filled that we just haven't heard yet?

Northwest Ohio list:

Ada
Allen East
Bryan
Cardinal Stritch - hired Shaun Scott
Carey
Clyde
Cory-Rawson
Danbury
Elida
Evergreen
Fayette
Findlay
Fostoria
Lima Bath - hired Dre White
Mansfield St. Peter's - hired Roy Shoulders
Maumee
Monroeville
Riverdale
Sherwood Fairview
Springfield
St. Marys Memorial
Tiffin Columbian
Toledo Start
Toledo Waite
Upper Scioto Valley
Van Wert
Of these openings, which ones are among the top of the list in terms of desirability? Not based on size but community support, quality players in the program in the short term to win, support from the administration, etc.