Cleveland Museum of Art conceals displays of Native American art in observance of new federal regulations

Duh.

The absurd dance of bogus virtue. They are crazy, but it’s still an amazing place. If I was to ever want to unretire, say just to avoid buying health insurance before Medicare, it would be the first place I would apply.

I look great in a blue blazer and gray slacks, too.

Duh.

Petty procedural pandering petitioning praise para pompous posturing. Stupid election year Democrats.

switching language is not cheating, it’s creative license

The absurd dance of bogus virtue. They are crazy, but it’s still an amazing place. If I was to ever want to unretire, say just to avoid buying health insurance before Medicare, it would be the first place I would apply.

Clevelands biggest gem. Right up there with the best in the world. Love to browse through the Asian art collection.

Toledo has a very nice and sizeable art museum as well. The glass pavilion and its glass blowing classes are something neat.

Clevelands biggest gem. Right up there with the best in the world. Love to browse through the Asian art collection.

Toledo has a very nice and sizeable art museum as well. The glass pavilion and its glass blowing classes are something neat.
Get a pass for the CMA Asian studies library and browse through it.

Even the path to provenance can be treasure.

Get a pass for the CMA Asian studies library and browse through it.

Even the path to provenance can be treasure.

I’ll have to look into that. I’m also a fan of the contemporary museum of art down the street.

If only the food in provenance was a treasure. It’s several notches below both Toledo and Detroit’s cafes. Toledo’s serves a killer burger and Detroit has excellent Detroit style pizza along with some Mediterranean dishes.

I thought about that, too.

And it’s such a big, often empty place, that you can sneak off throughout the day with your one hitter for a little “pick me up”.