Civil War is trending on Google

I enjoy wrestling

I like to look at current popular search trends on Google. Civil War was listed. That was eye opening. Maybe it's time to boycott the web.

Was there a significant battle on this date ?

I think that what you are seeing is a part of the Democrats’ pogrom against the American gun owner. If not by design, in eventual results, and it will certainly be woven into their tapestry of bull yit.

The Yappis are prepping for Civil War....LOL

1660581366539.png

These folks frighten me. Especially the 90 year old chick in the back row and the super scary chick on the left kneeling. Notice how they are in the woods getting ready for the Civil War! I am terrified. ?‍♂️

1660595739926.png

These folks frighten me. Especially the 90 year old chick in the back row and the super scary chick on the left kneeling. Notice how they are in the woods getting ready for the Civil War! I am terrified. ?‍♂️
You mock these people. I am sure you would do so with other "irregulars" like the VC, the Sioux at Little Big Horn, Ukrainian irregulars or maybe the Taliban. We have a very well armed population. Maybe the best in the world, other than maybe the Swiss. Civil war is not a laughing matter. Law enforcement takes these people seriously and yet you crack wise. Maybe it is due to your ignorance of weapons, military training or military history.

Yeah, civil war: not funny and we get closer to it by the day.

People with guns who are willing to die for a cause are not to be trifled with.

You mock these people. I am sure you would do so with other "irregulars" like the VC, the Sioux at Little Big Horn or maybe the Taliban. We have a very well armed population. Maybe the best in the world, other than maybe the Swiss. Civil war is not a laughing matter. Law enforcement takes these people seriously and yet you crack wise. Maybe it is due to your ignorance of weapons, military training or military history.

I mean, women with cameras frighten him...or maybe just women.

You mock these people. I am sure you would do so with other "irregulars" like the VC, the Sioux at Little Big Horn, Ukrainian irregulars or maybe the Taliban. We have a very well armed population. Maybe the best in the world, other than maybe the Swiss. Civil war is not a laughing matter. Law enforcement takes these people seriously and yet you crack wise. Maybe it is due to your ignorance of weapons, military training or military history.

People with guns who are willing to die for a cause are not to be trifled with.
Anyone that is willing to shoot others because they are unhappy with their miserable existence deserve to be extinguished. This country was founded on law and order. If people want to take matters into their own hands because they are mad that their side is losing they should not be surprised when the people that are tasked with keeping law and order take them out. Trump has led these psychos to believe that if you lose and are unhappy then it is Ok to start a Civil War. Can't wait to see how this plays out. There are people with guns that make a living keeping order in this country. They have more firepower than any silly Qanon or Oath Keeper fool. They will lose 10 out of 10 times. Can't wait. This will be fun.

I think an amicable separation could be possible, but two things seem certain

First, I’d hate to be the red person left behind in the blue state, far more than the other way around, because we know the red states will remain law and order

and second, if there is a Civil War, we know that it’ll begin with an aggressive act from the left

I think an amicable separation could be possible, but two things seem certain

First, I’d hate to be the red person left behind in the blue state, far more than the other way around, because we know the red states will remain law and order

and second, if there is a Civil War, we know that it’ll begin with an aggressive act from the left
You don't see anyone on the left stockpiling weapons, forming fake wannabe military groups and threatening people on Social Media. That is all MAGA.

Anyone that is willing to shoot others because they are unhappy with their miserable existence deserve to be extinguished. This country was founded on law and order. If people want to take matters into their own hands because they are mad that their side is losing they should not be surprised when the people that are tasked with keeping law and order take them out. Trump has led these psychos to believe that if you lose and are unhappy then it is Ok to start a Civil War. Can't wait to see how this plays out. There are people with guns that make a living keeping order in this country. They have more firepower than any silly Qanon or Oath Keeper fool. They will lose 10 out of 10 times. Can't wait. This will be fun.
What a moron! "This country was founded on" revolution! Keep laughing. That just shows how unserious a person you are. Stay ignorant at your own risk.

I don't need it. I've had plenty of military training, by professions. I have friends who have even experienced civil war (Balkans). I am a serious man who abhors the thought of a civil war. You are a clown.
But you are all for it because these are your people. You think like Trump. He feels that he should be able to break the law without consequence. And when he is forced to face those consequences he acts like he is being targeted by mean Leftists that are "out to get him". No, he broke the law and the FBI is tasked with enforcing laws. But he throws a huge hissy fit and riles up his MAGA redneck brigade which leads to threats of a "Civil War". Why? Because these crazy MFers feel that Trump is being targeted unfairly. NO! Trump is being held accountable for breaking the law. In summary, you support Trump. You believe every word he says. You are fully supportive of a Civil War. Why? Because Trump is upset that he is no longer able to break the law and get away with it.

I’m sure the purple hair and crew will welcome you to defend them, big boy!!
:ROFLMAO: Oh for sure. If the 's can climb a flight of stairs they'll win.
You are either your own enemy, or a lying fraud ?

Yet you look at those goofs and feel superior. Funny stuff. I’d call it a dead heat.
Oh superior for sure. The one on the right might be a ?