Cincinnati Open Jobs

Mt Healthy has new AD and they have opened the job up but it's still possible they keep current coach.

Most coaching contracts are annual renewals and have to posted somewhere each year per district policy. Some just advertise internally and some have to post externally as well. Guessing Mt. Healthy is the latter since literally every coaching position is posted for the 21-22 season.

I also know Deer Park had conducted some first round interviews as of April 12th but I have no idea who they were or where the process stands at this point. According to their School Board Meeting Agenda from April 20th there was a "Personnel" Recommendation to the board but no minutes or details are available yet.

I don't think it's just a formality at Mt. Healthy with many of the sports. Football coach will keep his job, but not sure about many of the others... including boys basketball.

I don't think it's just a formality at Mt. Healthy with many of the sports. Football coach will keep his job, but not sure about many of the others... including boys basketball.

Ive been told football coach is out and basketball coach is 50/50.... This is not something MH normally does. Evidently the new admin want their own people.

Ive been told football coach is out and basketball coach is 50/50.... This is not something MH normally does. Evidently the new admin want their own people.

I can't imagine the football coach would be out... that would be CRAZY! He has done amazing things with Mt. Healthy's football program!!!

wow

Arvie Crouch was stellar there!

His impact off the field is probably even greater than the on-field performance.

They don't have any championships, but have consistently won 7 to 9 games a year. It's even more impressive knowing they are squeezed in between Winton Woods and Colerain and families don't have to move too far for either.

It would be extremely dumb to get rid of him but administrative politics often ignore the real reason they exist, the kids.

What a shame, the MH Football Coach has had some pretty good Teams over the years.

Does anyone know if Hughes is open again? It is listed on the CPS employment page as opened but I have not heard anything else about it anywhere.

There will be another opening in the CMAC, as the Mt Healthy job just got accepted by a now former CMAC coach. It should be on the social media sites soon if not already pending an announcement by Mt Healthy

Mt Healthy hires Aiken head coach Ty Cass. He is a graduate of Mt Healthy and played there. His son I'm sure will transfer with him.