Cincinnati Job Openings

If you look on the list of all 7 divisions, I think it easily shows that a school's Competitive Balance number has a tremendous affect on where they rank in the division. Certainly a lot of it is private schools have bigger competitive balance numbers by their structure. I'm not judging or condemning any school, just observing the apparent positive affect of having players move in to a school to play a sport.

Looks like the Fairfield job just opened up, as Coach Woods announced his retirement on twitter. I wonder if this was unexpected. Pretty late in the process with teams already signing up for summer camps.

Looks like we still have a few openings as the summer is coming up.
Wyoming
Deer Park
And Fairfield

Thought Wyoming and Deer Park would be wrapped up now.

Fairfield is in a tough spot with Coach Woods leaving late. Maybe this job goes to an assistant.

Hearing Dan Benjamin (Former MTSJ Coach) is in the running for Deer Park and Wyoming.

Looks like we still have a few openings as the summer is coming up.
Wyoming
Deer Park
And Fairfield

Thought Wyoming and Deer Park would be wrapped up now.

Fairfield is in a tough spot with Coach Woods leaving late. Maybe this job goes to an assistant.

Hearing Dan Benjamin (Former MTSJ Coach) is in the running for Deer Park and Wyoming.
Hearing it is going to be former Mercy-McAuley Coach Nick Baltimore at Wyoming

It's a tough spot for Loveland. I know they did an interim coach before they hired Adolph. Will they do it again at this point in the year? Did he have anyone on staff that could step up?

Tough spot for sure. They do have Coach Unruh there to step up if they desire.

Curious to where the 2027 All In girls will head for summer ball? That's a good squad.

It's a tough spot for Loveland. I know they did an interim coach before they hired Adolph. Will they do it again at this point in the year? Did he have anyone on staff that could step up?
New AD at Loveland as well. This is not quite as abrupt as fb coach leaving as it pertains to the season, but definitely leaves them in a crunch.

None—unless you have a daughter playing on the team.
Okay..but there is still no OHSAA issue with this situation, she was enrolled at Loveland High School on the first day of her freshman year which established her high school eligibility to play on the Loveland team. Her mom's staff position at Loveland allowed her to enroll and attend Loveland High School despite her residency in Kings. Enrollment for dependents is a common staff benefit across districts. Mason also had a freshman player last year who lived in Miamisburg and whose mom also had a staff position which allowed her to enroll and attend Mason High School despite her residency in Miamisburg. Seems like you have an axe to grind with this coach but this is just the wrong tree.

Okay..but there is still no OHSAA issue with this situation, she was enrolled at Loveland High School on the first day of her freshman year which established her high school eligibility to play on the Loveland team. Her mom's staff position at Loveland allowed her to enroll and attend Loveland High School despite her residency in Kings. Enrollment for dependents is a common staff benefit across districts. Mason also had a freshman player last year who lived in Miamisburg and whose mom also had a staff position which allowed her to enroll and attend Mason High School despite her residency in Miamisburg. Seems like you have an axe to grind with this coach but this is just the wrong tree.
I have way more insight into all of this—including 2 other cases identical to this one.
Let’s just see if Loveland steps in it—again.

And I will add, if you’re going to be shady about things, at least win more than 4 league games.

There is a reason for all the turnover at Loveland lately.

Strange if they are not living where they say they are if they don't need a local residence to be eligible. Seems to be a lot of facts missing of this topic. Has the position been filled?

I have way more insight into all of this—including 2 other cases identical to this one.
Let’s just see if Loveland steps in it—again.

And I will add, if you’re going to be shady about things, at least win more than 4 league games.

There is a reason for all the turnover at Loveland lately.
What's the reason by all the Turnover lately at Loveland?

What's the reason by all the Turnover lately at Loveland?
I think when Coach Parker passed they just hired a new AD. He decided to let the assistants take the upcoming season based on feedback he received from the team. It turned out to be a mess as there was alot of internal arguing between the co coaches.
Bringing Coach Adolph was short-lived as well. Lot of speculation about why he resigned all of a sudden but...It seems like the AD/former AD Bryant has a bad history of making hires even when he was at EAST. Expect another coaching hire at the end of this bball season for Loveland.

Last edited:
I think when Coach Parker passed they just hired a new AD. He decided to let the assistants take the upcoming season based on feedback he received from the team. It turned out to be a mess as there was alot of internal arguing between the co coaches.
Bringing Coach Adolph was short-lived as well. Lot of speculation about why he resigned all of a sudden but...It seems like the AD/former AD Bryant has a bad history of making hires even when he was at EAST. Expect another coaching hire at the end of this bball season for Loveland.
It’s not just the girls basketball. Boys volleyball, football, and softball have all had recent turnover. Leadership is not synonymous with Loveland.

Strange if they are not living where they say they are if they don't need a local residence to be eligible. Seems to be a lot of facts missing of this topic. Has the position been filled?
Yes you do. They know it too. It’s why they have this facade where they bought a small ‘second home’ in Loveland right after being hired—to be eligible. Problem is, they still reside at their Kings school district home and not the Loveland residence they claim.

The exception you speak of does NOT apply to them and they know it.