cincinnati golf courses

ramsports654

Does anyone know of any good courses around the cincinnati area... I live close to hamilton and im getting sick of the same old courses... I need a challenge

if you would like a challenge than blueash is a hidden gem. i would also try shaker run, legendary run, elks run, and the vineyard

Blue Ash is in great condition...very challenging with a variety of holes.

The Vineyard is a good test from the back tees.

Glenview is a fun course to play...nice variety of difficult holes and birdie opportunities.

Glenview is probably the best deal in the city. $11 bucks (junior) for 18 great holes.

Blue Ash is also very nice. Great set-up.

This isn't in Cincinnati, but Weatherwax. SOOOOOOOOOO long and SOOOOOOOOOO flat! From the back tees the shortest course is valey view at 3350.

Glenview is probably the best deal in the city. $11 bucks (junior) for 18 great holes.

Blue Ash is also very nice. Great set-up.

This isn't in Cincinnati, but Weatherwax. SOOOOOOOOOO long and SOOOOOOOOOO flat! From the back tees the shortest course is valey view at 3350.

I love the no roll at weatherwax (played in a tourney their last year). Nice set up but when my ball backs up after hitting the fairway i start to get worried (i hit the ball way to damn high)