CHL league preview 21/22

outrageous. someone tell their coach he doesnt have a roster full of nba players. if you get shredded by a bad SWOC team for 75 points maybe your new system isnt' working.
I meant Mariemont took 81 shots (they won)…they got a bunch of steals with their press and trapping d accounting for the wide discrepancy in FGA’s…Even so it was a close game and exciting to see even tho my Stangs came out on the wrong side…I think there will be many games like this in the CHL this year.

Mariemont played Seven Hills yesterday and shot 38 three pointers! Everyone must have the ultimate green light on this team. They also had 20 turnovers...

This is very true! Still don't know if it's the best course of action for them to win games
Oh I agree 100%, definitely a risk and will lose some games because of it, but can imagine kids would probably like playing that style and could outscore some teams like they did against Madeira, I know I never got the green light like that! lol

Oh I agree 100%, definitely a risk and will lose some games because of it, but can imagine kids would probably like playing that style and could outscore some teams like they did against Madeira, I know I never got the green light like that! lol
Shoot when I played there was no 3pt line haha

If I took a bad shot I probably sat the rest of the quarter…

Probably plays a lot more players that way... keeps all the mommies and daddies happy... plus more shots for each kid.

My kids never played for a coach in any sport that gave a damn what parents thought. Times have changed.
In my experience, many players/parents fully believe they are entitled to a certain amount of playing time if they are on the team. When the player doesn't get the playing time they think they deserve, they complain to their parents, who complain to the coaches/AD. It's hard nowadays to convince some kids that they may need to get better or work harder to earn their playing time. And you will never convince most parents.

Full slate of CHL action tonight. This will really help figure out who everyone really is this year.

Wyoming at Deer Park
Mariemont at Finneytown
Madeira at Reading
Indian Hill at Taylor

Full slate of CHL action tonight. This will really help figure out who everyone really is this year.

Wyoming at Deer Park
Mariemont at Finneytown
Madeira at Reading
Indian Hill at Taylor

Will be interesting to see how competitive Wyoming is.

Their best returning player only averaged 7 ppg. They'll need a number of guys who were role players last season to pick up the scoring load.

Any chance that the younger Grayson can fill his older brother's shoes these next two years.?

Wyoming 39
Deer park 21
Halftime

Wyoming with a 10-1 run in the 2 minutes and made a layup at the buzzer

Not sure. Herges posted on Twitter.
I have kids at Taylor and we haven't gotten a Covid notice this week so I would guess it's on IH side.
I don’t understand the secrecy from Herges. The reason will come out soon so why not just say it?

I don’t understand the secrecy from Herges. The reason will come out soon so why not just say it?
They only posted on Twitter it was "postponed"
I know having kids there , that there weren't any quarantined athletes or Covid related emails this week so again I'm going to guess (not assume you know what they say about assumptions lol)
That it's a covid issue w/ IH? But I guess we will see if IH plays Friday?

Final
Madeira 54
Reading 43

No updates that I saw on the mariemont/finneytown game.

And the stream from DP quit to start the 4th
Wyoming was up 18

Mariemont vs IH

Finneytown vs Madeira

Deer Park vs Taylor

Reading vs Wyoming

Madeira and Taylor win easy.

I think the game to watch is Mariemont/IH. Stewart will have to play out of his mind to win this game IMO. Reading/Wyoming could be another one is interesting. we will see.