CHL 2022 season PREVIEW

Watched Taylor and Hughes 7v7 yesterday , take it for what its worth in underwear football but Hughes may turn some heads this season. I know they got the transfer train coming from princeton but i think they may give taft a run for their money in the CMAC.

Watched Taylor and Hughes 7v7 yesterday , take it for what its worth in underwear football but Hughes may turn some heads this season. I know they got the transfer train coming from princeton but i think they may give taft a run for their money in the CMAC.
Hughes will definitely be in the mix for sure. How did Taylor look yesterday?

Indian Hill had a scrimmage with X today and looked really good. Podojil and Hayden are going to be a problem. They got 2 big backs that can pound it or catch it. Their defense was solid as well. They will definitely push for CHL title, mark it down.

Indian Hill had a scrimmage with X today and looked really good. Podojil and Hayden are going to be a problem. They got 2 big backs that can pound it or catch it. Their defense was solid as well. They will definitely push for CHL title, mark it down.
Ok I’ll bite. Was it X first team? I know they have about 140 kids playing football.

2 and 3's, but there backups could start at just about any other school. The overall point is that IH looked good. They were able to move the ball, play good D and see their offseason work with a new coach pay off. The CHL is a different animal than playing a d1 program

2 and 3's, but there backups could start at just about any other school. The overall point is that IH looked good. They were able to move the ball, play good D and see their offseason work with a new coach pay off. The CHL is a different animal than playing a d1 program
Ok I get that and it’s what I assumed. If IH could go man to man with the real X then let’s give them the D4 State title right now.

Ok I get that and it’s what I assumed. If IH could go man to man with the real X then let’s give them the D4 State title right now.
Oh 100% agree with that, but this was good enough for them that contending for their league title isn't a pipe dream.

Wyoming had their way with Purcell on Saturday according to most of the accounts I've heard. I think IH scrimmages Purcell this weekend so there's a little that you might get from that. Wyoming has Northwest and McNick has Madeira.

Hearing #'s are down at IH though. Could be a problem going forward during the season with depth
They always have small numbers, but I think it's more pronounced because the class of 23 only has 2 seniors. Most of that class stopped playing after MS and 2 of their better athletes went private for high school

You mean like every other year? Indian Hill should never be finishing lower than 2nd in the CHL. Taylor, Mariemont, Madeira, etc. are never going to consistently beat Indian Hill.

Despite ending in a tie Madeira one’s had the best of McNick last night. The Rockets have some work to do to sure up both offensive and defensive lines. I expect the IH / McNicholas opener to be a close game despite the 15.5 pt spread in the Week 1 Yappi poll.

You mean like every other year? Indian Hill should never be finishing lower than 2nd in the CHL. Taylor, Mariemont, Madeira, etc. are never going to consistently beat Indian Hill.
The Gambler….. great movie, great line—

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
YOU NEVER COINT YOUR $
WHEN YOU’RE SITTING AT THE TABLE
THEY’ll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Taylor 21-0 win over Summit.
Taylor——> big, pushed summit around

just wait, CHL…. (Not kidding —> you’ll see ?)

CHL Week One:

Hillcrest at Finneytown
Reading at Lockland
Indian Hill at McNicholas
Madeira at Norwood
Mariemont at Oakwood
Greenon at Taylor
Harrison at Wyoming

Picks:
Finneytown wins in an ugly game by all measures
Reading in a sloppy game versus a bad lower MVC opponent
IH surprises everyone in a close battle