Chiefs-Chargers great game---- on Amazon Prime

They don't give info about that particular game. At least I seen nothing last week
Believe me, it works out great. Two things though, first you have to be able to stay up and be a night owl. Second between 8:00 to midnight stay away from sports networks, and go do something else so you don't hear about the game. Turn your texting off too. If you can't do those things, then just go over a friend's house that has Prime, or go to a bar that has it. VTW, does anyobe know if it is covered locally in NE Ohio, on local stations? I thought this was a option for your local games.

Last edited:
so asking for a Friend.... can you use someones elses amazon Prime account, on your own TV to get the game?

so asking for a Friend.... can you use someones elses amazon Prime account, on your own TV to get the game?
Why even bother trying to be a thief?

First of all, if you live in NE Ohio, you should be getting tomorrow’s Browns game simulcast on free TV.

Then wait until next Thursday morning and sign up for a 30-day free trial of Prime. That should cover games from Thurs 9/29 thru Thurs 10/27. Then wait until the first November game and sign up just for Prime Video monthly. It’s like $8.99 a month. You can subscribe for November and December and then cancel since the last TNF game is Thurs 12/29.

So voila, you get the whole season of TNF for around $18 and don’t have to worry about getting yourself or your friend’s account in hot water.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Why even bother trying to be a thief?

First of all, if you live in NE Ohio, you should be getting tomorrow’s Browns game simulcast on free TV.

Then wait until next Thursday morning and sign up for a 30-day free trial of Prime. That should cover games from Thurs 9/29 thru Thurs 10/27. Then wait until the first November game and sign up just for Prime Video monthly. It’s like $8.99 a month. You can subscribe for November and December and then cancel since the last TNF game is Thurs 12/29.

So voila, you get the whole season of TNF for around $18 and don’t have to worry about getting yourself or your friend’s account in hot water.

The game is not on locally in our area. Amzn has jacked prime up to 14 bucks a month. But like you said can sign up free for a month than cancel before the month is up.

The game is not on locally in our area. Amzn has jacked prime up to 14 bucks a month. But like you said can sign up free for a month than cancel before the month is up.
i was a amzn member for a few months and cancelled a few months ago, so it won't let me sign up to get a free month......and really i only want to watch my Brownies play this Thursday and then i'm done for thursday night night games

i was a amzn member for a few months and cancelled a few months ago, so it won't let me sign up to get a free month......and really i only want to watch my Brownies play this Thursday and then i'm done for thursday night night games
Just go out and support one of your local bars/restaurants if you don’t feel like subscribing for one game. Any bar with DirecTV will have the game on channel 9526.

DirecTV has a Sports Bar Finder app that you can download. It shows all the bars in any area that are DirecTV customers, along with what sports packages that bar has. But in any event, any bar with DirecTV has free access to TNF on channel 9526 regardless of what sports packages the bar has.

Just go out and support one of your local bars/restaurants if you don’t feel like subscribing for one game. Any bar with DirecTV will have the game on channel 9526.

i tend to do that TOO MUCH.... LOL!!!

If you are married have your wife sign up, then cancel.

Not everybody gets the NFL network. And it is not free.
But the people that do have it, can definitely go that route. But you have to discipline yourself to stay away from seeing anything about the game between 8:00 to midnight. Probably hard for some people to do that

But the people that do have it, can definitely go that route. But you have to discipline yourself to stay away from seeing anything about the game between 8:00 to midnight. Probably hard for some people to do that
No one wants to stay up until 3 a.m. to watch a pre-recorded NFL game. Nor watch it the next day.

No one wants to stay up until 3 a.m. to watch a pre-recorded NFL game. Nor watch it the next day.

Not if you're a night owl. Suits me fine. Not pre-recorded for me. It will be live, starting at 12:15am. Lol

It's easier to sleep at night, have a job, and pay for Amazon Prime. ;)

Prime has saved us so much money on shipping over the years, competitive prices on everything under the sun, and Prime Video has some great content too. Money well spent. Costs as much each month as two crappy value meals from a fast food joint.

It's easier to sleep at night, have a job, and pay for Amazon Prime. ;)

Prime has saved us so much money on shipping over the years, competitive prices on everything under the sun, and Prime Video has some great content too. Money well spent. Costs as much each month as two crappy value meals from a fast food joint.
It is nicer to be able to stay up at night, and not need to worry about a job, and choose not to donate to Prime. Lol

Prime hurting the Thursday night nfl tv ratings ?
I know I will never sign up.
Nor watch any Thursday night games.
I think it is dirty business.
Buying the rights to resale..