Central District Through 4/6….

BVG18

With news out of Powell, Ohio regarding mass suspensions to the Olentangy Liberty Baseball team we take a look at our thoughts of the Division1 Central District through 2 weeks:

Best of the Best:
1. Olentangy Berlin
2. Grove City
3. Pickerington North
4. Olentangy Orange
5. New Albany

Notes:
-Hilliard Bradley took 2 Games from Upper Arlington this week.
-Thomas Worthington off to a 3-0 start in the OCC Cardinal (2 Wins over Dub. Jerome, and 1 win over Olentangy)
-Big Walnut off to a 7-0 start under former OSU assistant Mike Stafford
-Westerville North off to a 6-0 Start under HC Sean Ring

Onward to week #3

With news out of Powell, Ohio regarding mass suspensions to the Olentangy Liberty Baseball team we take a look at our thoughts of the Division1 Central District through 2 weeks:

Best of the Best:
1. Olentangy Berlin
2. Grove City
3. Pickerington North
4. Olentangy Orange
5. New Albany

Notes:
-Hilliard Bradley took 2 Games from Upper Arlington this week.
-Thomas Worthington off to a 3-0 start in the OCC Cardinal (2 Wins over Dub. Jerome, and 1 win over Olentangy)
-Big Walnut off to a 7-0 start under former OSU assistant Mike Stafford
-Westerville North off to a 6-0 Start under HC Sean Ring

Onward to week #3
They’ll be back in two more games and Coach Brenning is a great coach. They’ll be fine and are still the best of the best in that school district.

Pickerington North…who have they beaten?

I would love for a Martin RPI to show the real standings.

Coffman only has one loss.

They’ll be back in two more games and Coach Brenning is a great coach. They’ll be fine and are still the best of the best in that school district.

Pickerington North…who have they beaten?

I would love for a Martin RPI to show the real standings.

Coffman only has one loss.
Good to hear suspension is not long term for the Liberty players. I think Liberty/Berlin would be an awesome Regional Final.

Big week for Pick North. I am interested to see how they square up with GC. Really like the mix of young and old talent for PN.

Great start for Dublin Coffman. New coach looks to have things turned around rather quickly. Need more of a sample size to know if they can seriously contend this season.