Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

Is there anyone already on staff that might want the job? Does Cory take back over? I know it is late to hire a new coach but it is not way too late. I wonder who will apply.

I dont think it is to late, there are plenty of teams out there looking for a HC right now. Back during Covid, didnt Graham hire Taynor in like mid-April?

IMG_0860.jpeg

wow, can’t believe the images i have seen from Indian Lake today. i fear that the death toll will only rise as the search goes on today. this has been a rough year to say the least for Indian Lake after losing 2 students in car accidents as well. i hope surrounding areas can come together and wrap their arms around the IL community at this time of need.

The more I see of the IL region, the worse it gets. It’s going to take years and years to rebuild the area and sadly, many won’t be able to. This is going to be a huge, huge economic loss for the region for quite a while. What’s really bad will be the insurance end of it - these people will spend months and months fighting and the storm chasers will be out in droves trying to rip people off.

The more I see of the IL region, the worse it gets. It’s going to take years and years to rebuild the area and sadly, many won’t be able to. This is going to be a huge, huge economic loss for the region for quite a while. What’s really bad will be the insurance end of it - these people will spend months and months fighting and the storm chasers will be out in droves trying to rip people off.
I was blessed to still only be out of power as the destruction stayed .5-1 mile away as the crow flies. Heard the roar of the freight train from my porch before heading inside.

A few of us humped it a couple miles yesterday to lend any assistance we could which was mostly tree removals and helping some take heavy items from their destroyed homes to save.
We didn't make it to eh Orchard Island area that was devastated as that was too far and plenty of places to help.

Ya never think it will happen to your area.

Yes, it will take quite a long time and unfortunately many will never recover.

This brings out the best, and worst, in people. Those who blow through road closed signs and slow down actual responses and help just to gawk and take videos to put in MySpace can just ffokcuf.

Those who walk by taking pics of families searching through their destroyed houses for special items can ffokcuf.

Those who keep walking by without even asking people to help can go ffokcuf

The good has been overwhelming support from the lake to Marysville. There was more than enough help and supplies and donations

I am.blessed to.just be out of power as I sit outside as it's warmer than i
indoors.

Be wary of those scammers looking for.a quick buck or those claiming to.need help who don't.

Take care everyone. I may only be a transplant with no friends or family here but it's where I call home and love the Lake Rat Life

I was blessed to still only be out of power as the destruction stayed .5-1 mile away as the crow flies. Heard the roar of the freight train from my porch before heading inside.

A few of us humped it a couple miles yesterday to lend any assistance we could which was mostly tree removals and helping some take heavy items from their destroyed homes to save.
We didn't make it to eh Orchard Island area that was devastated as that was too far and plenty of places to help.

Ya never think it will happen to your area.

Yes, it will take quite a long time and unfortunately many will never recover.

This brings out the best, and worst, in people. Those who blow through road closed signs and slow down actual responses and help just to gawk and take videos to put in MySpace can just ffokcuf.

Those who walk by taking pics of families searching through their destroyed houses for special items can ffokcuf.

Those who keep walking by without even asking people to help can go ffokcuf

The good has been overwhelming support from the lake to Marysville. There was more than enough help and supplies and donations

I am.blessed to.just be out of power as I sit outside as it's warmer than i
indoors.

Be wary of those scammers looking for.a quick buck or those claiming to.need help who don't.

Take care everyone. I may only be a transplant with no friends or family here but it's where I call home and love the Lake Rat Life

Hoping for the best for you, your family and your neighbors.

Bellefontaine is hiring Shawnee Head Football Coach Rick Meeks as Dean of Students and Offensive Coordinator at the next school board meeting. A tremendous hire and commitment to our school and football program.

Bellefontaine is hiring Shawnee Head Football Coach Rick Meeks as Dean of Students and Offensive Coordinator at the next school board meeting. A tremendous hire and commitment to our school and football program.
Source? And why not hire him to be the head coach?

He was hired for the job and coaching assignment he desired. I guess it's as simple as that.

I saw Bellefontaine had posted an Associate Principal position. I'm assuming that this Dean of Students position for Meeks is in place of hiring an associate principal or is this in addition to the high school admin team?