Centerville vs MND

ELKSONE

#EPND
At the half girls varsity soccer is tied with Mount Notre Dame 0-0. The Elks controlled most of the half, great effort by the girls so far.

Updates from Centerville Athletics Twitter Account
Goal by Leona Ciarlariello for the Lady Elks puts the Elks up 1-0 over MND with 33 left in game!

What a crazy year.
Seton handles Centerville, MND dismantled Seton, Centerville beats MND.

Beavercreek crushed Bellbrook, Bellbrook tied Springboro, Springboro had their way with Beavercreek.

I'm not sure who's more confused the GGCL or the GWOC. Perhaps there is just no real standouts this year.

New clear pics for me
D1 - Milford, D2 - Summit

D3 - More of a tossup than I thought with CCDS losing multiple down the stretch. But still give them the edge over Alter

What a crazy year.
Seton handles Centerville, MND dismantled Seton, Centerville beats MND.

Beavercreek crushed Bellbrook, Bellbrook tied Springboro, Springboro had their way with Beavercreek.

I'm not sure who's more confused the GGCL or the GWOC. Perhaps there is just no real standouts this year.

New clear pics for me
D1 - Milford, D2 - Summit

D3 - More of a tossup than I thought with CCDS losing multiple down the stretch. But still give them the edge over Alter
I think Milford is in trouble, their star player left the Loveland game with 18 minutes remaining in the match due to an ankle sprain. Without her, they'll lack the offense needed to get over the hump.

I don’t see see how Summit is a clear pick in DII with Waynesville out there
Or Monroe, Oakwood, Taylor, Badin, Wyoming….but I get it, Summit has been on a freaking tear lately and they have some really talented girls. I’d say we at least have a chance in Waynesville. But as with the crazy game results mentioned above “any given Sunday”.

Milford has a very soft schedule for game 1 and 2 of the playoffs. Ana has already had darn near a week to rest, she’s got another 6 days and if needed, could probably rest the next game for another week. That’s almost 2.5 weeks if necessary. I’ve watched her play for so many years since she was like 8 or 9, she’s tough. She’ll play when she’s needed and she’ll kick a**. That said both D1 and D2 could for sure be way more interesting than Empty Cup thinks.

With how tight a lot of games have been for MND this year, I can't say I'm shocked about the loss, although I expected it to go the other way (1-0 MND).

Perhaps there is just no real standouts this year.
Perhaps not. May come down to which team among the best show up and play their best. Multiple teams in the North and South can be dangerous. Region may be more up for grabs than originally thought.

I think Milford is in trouble, their star player left the Loveland game with 18 minutes remaining in the match due to an ankle sprain. Without her, they'll lack the offense needed to get over the hump.
I heard she's out until at least the second week of November and will most likely sit out until club starts.

Anna is a good finisher. Milford has some really talented girls that could pick up her slack though. They have some talented mid fielders who can create opportunities and finish as well. If she doesn't play it will effect them. But not totally end any chances of a title.

Anna is a good finisher. Milford has some really talented girls that could pick up her slack though. They have some talented mid fielders who can create opportunities and finish as well. If she doesn't play it will effect them. But not totally end any chances of a title.
Man I hate to hear that. But you're right, for sure they have some really talented ladies who can fill an open role. Still if true it'll make an impact on them.

Seriously there are a solid 5-6 D1 teams that "could" come out of the region and another 6 surprises that "might" given the weird nature of this season.

Not sure where you heard the rumors about Ana Manning not playing. She has a sprained ankle. She will play, probably by this Saturday.

Bad high ankle sprain is 4-8 weeks. It knocked AJ Green out a few years back for an entire season. Mild sprains 1-2 weeks
Yes, could only be 1-2 weeks if a mild sprain, but also keep in mind that someone like AJ Green has to be at full speed to be successful with the timing of passing routes. A soccer player can be at 3/4 speed and still be effective, shortening the expected time of return.

Yes, could only be 1-2 weeks if a mild sprain, but also keep in mind that someone like AJ Green has to be at full speed to be successful with the timing of passing routes. A soccer player can be at 3/4 speed and still be effective, shortening the expected time of return.
Understood but if you have ever watched Anna speed is a big part of her game. I still think she plays when they face WC next week unless she decides to take it easy due to already being committed. But knowing what I have heard of her that is not her way of doing things.