CDC Admits Failure

AllSports12

Reorganize? How about fire everyone at the CDC and start over. Or just remove another worthless government organization all together.
How does the CDC make us safe from disease? Answer: THEY DONT.

Reorganize? How about fire everyone at the CDC and start over. Or just remove another worthless government organization all together.
Masks. Social distance. Wash hands. "Vaccines".

Wait....

Here's a good take on the next CDC effort at the slow coup taking down the Constitution

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention belatedly admitted failure this week. “For 75 years, CDC and public health have been preparing for Covid-19, and in our big moment, our performance did not reliably meet expectations,”Director Rochelle Walensky said. She vowed to establish an “action-oriented culture."

Lockdowns and mask mandates were the most radical experiment in the history of public health, but Dr. Walensky isn’t alone in thinking they failed because they didn’t go far enough. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to the president, recently said there should have been “much, much more stringent restrictions” early in the pandemic. The World Health Organization is revising its official guidance to call for stricter lockdown measures in the next pandemic, and it is even seeking a new treaty that would compel nations to adopt them. The World Economic Forum hails the Covid lockdowns as the model for a “Great Reset” empowering technocrats to dictate policies world-wide.

Whether intentional or incompetent, Democrat "judgement" since Jan. '21 has proven to be the very last thing that America needs to be leading an “action-oriented culture."

These idiots are pretending that their failure came from not "totalitarian-ing" hard enough.
So, they are selling the "CovidZero" policy of China, then. Xi has people leaping out of windows to their deaths with the Covid 0 fantasy, and the CDC wants the same next time. Don't doubt me.

Last edited:

Exactly - total dismantling.

If they want to re-establish something, break it into 4 regional operations that effectively compete with each other and continually 'question the science', because that is what real science is.

Exactly - total dismantling.

If they want to re-establish something, break it into 4 regional operations that effectively compete with each other and continually 'question the science', because that is what real science is.
I’d like you or somebody to correct me if I’m wrong. As I understand it, the CDC is a quasi-governmental agency controlled by the US Congress’ House of Representatives, created by them and for them. (and thus controlled by Madame Speaker)

The CDC is funded by the tax deductible contributions of pharmaceutical corporations, but operates like a private company.

Do I have that right ?

I’d like you or somebody to correct me if I’m wrong. As I understand it, the CDC is a quasi-governmental agency controlled by the US Congress’ House of Representatives, created by them and for them. (and thus controlled by Madame Speaker)

The CDC is funded by the tax deductible contributions of pharmaceutical corporations, but operates like a private company.

Do I have that right ?

This is 10 years or so old, so it might have changed by now, but it appears that the majority of funding for the CDC come from transfers of funds from other governmental agencies:

Do I have that right ?

I don't know exactly; good question.

I know this: Everyone who was fired for not taking the vax deserves to get their job back, with back pay, and an apology. And EVERY SINGLE military person who was fired for not getting vaxxed, or was coerced into getting the vax, MUST be reinstated with full back pay, given a raise, full pension vesting, and an apology from the Commander-in-Chief (who was fully vaxxed, quadruple boosted, and still got Covid twice).

IT IS TIME FOR ACCOUNTABILITY.

I don't know exactly; good question.

I know this: Everyone who was fired for not taking the vax deserves to get their job back, with back pay, and an apology. And EVERY SINGLE military person who was fired for not getting vaxxed, or was coerced into getting the vax, MUST be reinstated with full back pay, given a raise, full pension vesting, and an apology from the Commander-in-Chief (who was fully vaxxed, quadruple boosted, and still got Covid twice).

IT IS TIME FOR ACCOUNTABILITY.
I could not agree more

Here's a good take on the next CDC effort at the slow coup taking down the Constitution

Whether intentional or incompetent, Democrat "judgement" since Jan. '21 has proven to be the very last thing that America needs to be leading an “action-oriented culture."

These idiots are pretending that their failure came from not "totalitarian-ing" hard enough.
So, they are selling the "CovidZero" policy of China, then. Xi has people leaping out of windows to their deaths with the Covid 0 fantasy, and the CDC wants the same next time. Don't doubt me.
They spent 75 years preparing for a relatively mild virus?

Also confirms what I said from day 1. The CDC along with state and local health departments saw this as their shining moment of relevance and overreacted.

"CDC admits failure..."

Well thats good.

"Promises even more draconian policy next time"

Aubrey Plaza Ok GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

They spent 75 years preparing for a relatively mild virus?

Also confirms what I said from day 1. The CDC along with state and local health departments saw this as their shining moment of relevance and overreacted.
Regardless of what anyone on "our side" either believes or likes to pretend to believe to work the "payback", this actually was a far more dangerous virus when it first made landfall here. Don't get me wrong, mass shutdowns, school shutdowns, mass masking etc were all stupid and wrong for all but the most densely populated coastal hubs, and NONE OF THEM should have went past 70 days in each area as infection rates ramped up.

There should been a different response each time that the weakened but more contagious airborne virus made another round, always protecting the weak and pushing on like, well, Americans. Instead, they all lied and exaggerated to us to squash the economy and create more federal dependency. Just like the God-damned Democrats they are. NO ONE should be surprised that the Dems/DC/fake news bitches alliance manipulated the truth, and the People with it.

We should/could have had a different response for each wave of the virus, in each area. That is why Trump deferred to the states. It wasn't just sound Constitutional reasoning, it was FAR BETTER epidemiological reasoning, too.

All of that Covid economic pain could have been minimized, too, but the DEMOCRATS WANTED TO CRASH THE BUS.

The only way that they could bail out all the ALREADY GROSSLY UNDERFUNDED pension and other benefit plans of the municipal employees in ALL THE BIG BLUE CITIES was to create a catastrophe. The reason is that most Democrats want a lot of "free" services where they live, but they don't tax themselves and the commuters enough to pay for all their ammenities. They need an excuse to get ALL OF US to PAY THEIR WAY, so the Demarxists told the CDC to invent the excuse. Global Pandemic Theater.

The CDC should have been available to advise the Health Dep'ts of each of the 50 states, not be made into Biden's cudgel.

Last edited:
We should/could have had a different response for each wave of the virus, in each area. That is why Trump deferred to the states. It wasn't just sound Constitutional reasoning, it was FAR BETTER epidemiological reasoning, too.

Agreed.

Odd this seems to be the left's number one criticism of President Trump's covid leadership. It's like they're programmed to believe the feds know best. Unless the feds are run by a Republican.

Hell, he could have parked a hospital ship in New York harbor and they'd still criticize him...oh wait.

Regardless of what anyone on "our side" either believes or likes to pretend to believe to work the "payback", this actually was a far more dangerous virus when it first made landfall here. Don't get me wrong, mass shutdowns, school shutdowns, mass masking etc were all stupid and wrong for all but the most densely populated coastal hubs, and NONE OF THEM should have went past 70 days in each area as infection rates ramped up.

There should been a different response each time that the weakened but more contagious airborne virus made another round, always protecting the weak and pushing on like, well, Americans. Instead, they all lied and exaggerated to us to squash the economy and create more federal dependency. Just like the God-damned Democrats they are. NO ONE should be surprised that the Dems/DC/fake news bitches alliance manipulated the truth, and the People with it.

All of that Covid economic pain could have been minimized, too, but the DEMOCRATS WANTED TO CRASH THE BUS.

The only way that they could bail out all the ALREADY GROSSLY UNDERFUNDED pension and other benefit plans of the municipal employees in ALL THE BIG BLUE CITIES was to create a catastrophe. The reason is that most Democrats want a lot of "free" services where they live, but they don't tax themselves and the commuters enough to pay for all their ammenities. They need an excuse to get ALL OF US to PAY THEIR WAY, so the Demarxists told the CDC to invent the excuse. Global Pandemic Theater.

The CDC should have been available to advise the Health Dep'ts of each of the 50 states, not be made into Biden's cudgel.

Amen

Public health experts were often frustrated that briefings on the pandemic relied on data from other countries, such as the United Kingdom and Israel.
This is the quote that boggles my mind. The only way it could be known that a second booster was worthless was because of looking at that data from Israel. Knowing this is a good thing, not a bad thing. You can't demand that science do what you want when you want it to -- and then when it doesn't just throw a fit and lie.

The sad thing is that Dr Don Henderson told us exactly what to do and what not to do in the event of a viral outbreak like covid. Henderson was America's greatest infectious disease expert but instead of listening to him America's pubic health agencies embraced the advice of Fauci.

In hindsight the only rational explanation for this is the one you laid out - the democrats and government bureaucracy wanted to crash the bus in the hopes of preventing a 2nd Trump term.