Cavs 2023-24

Bunch of manic - depressives on here, jeez ladies calm down. I expect this from brian the clown, but not all of you. Everyone is sky high at 2-0 and now after a bad loss you are ready to blow it all up?

Have you never observed the NBA playoffs before? It is a pretty common thing that when a team is down 2-0 and playing their first home game you will get their absolute max effort. And the team up 2-0 is frequently not in the right frame of mind to compete. So you get that ugly result.

Watch what happens in game 4. Cavs will play with the energy from games 1 and 2, will be heading home up 3-1 and you will all be happy again.

Larry David Reaction GIF

Bunch of manic - depressives on here, jeez ladies calm down. I expect this from brian the clown, but not all of you. Everyone is sky high at 2-0 and now after a bad loss you are ready to blow it all up?

Have you never observed the NBA playoffs before? It is a pretty common thing that when a team is down 2-0 and playing their first home game you will get their absolute max effort. And the team up 2-0 is frequently not in the right frame of mind to compete. So you get that ugly result.

Watch what happens in game 4. Cavs will play with the energy from games 1 and 2, will be heading home up 3-1 and you will all be happy again.
You are correct about the rhythm of the playoffs and Orlando was easy money in Game 3 for gamblers, but the margin of victory and poor effort from the Cavs was disturbing. They look far more focused today and the Magic look a little nervous things aren’t coming easily for them. Cavs are 24 solid minutes away from a chance to end the series at home in five.

So much for that. True contenders will get the road win. Just average playoff teams can only win at home.

We are awful when Mitchell and Allen leave the floor. And some of ya'll wanna give Mobley a big contract? Still? He's is marshmallow soft.

Jeezuss, this team just has no heart. Every time I try to tell myself they aren’t a collection of puzzies within an organization with a soft culture, they confirm my worst fears.

We are awful when Mitchell and Allen leave the floor. And some of ya'll wanna give Mobley a big contract? Still? He's is marshmallow soft.
I do want to give him a big contract, but I want JB gone and a better coach to push this group.

The Wagner boys are outplaying him, pushing him around, flexing on him and laughing in his face. And he just takes it.
They worked over LaVert, Allen and Niang too today. I watched all of them get repeatedly punked. It’s a team culture issue.