CAVS 2022-2023

Mitchell is a different type of player than they’ve had in recent years. A superstar, which they haven’t had since LBJ and Kyrie. It’s going to take a while for him to fit in with them and vice versa. They’ll get there. Not worried at all.

It must be a miserable existence to wait for "your teams" to lose and then bash them on a message board, but never post when they win. Cavs are a much different team without Jarrett Allen on the floor, hopefully he's back soon.
While Allen is an important cog arguably the Cavs are a legit top 5 team if their 3 can hit an open jumper. Against Toronto Okoror and Lavert were 3-20 for 10 points in a bad loss, against the 76ers they were 13-19 for 33 points in a blow out win. The Cavs really don't have much in trade assets at this time so I don't see them trading for a 3 that can hit an open jumper as that may be the single most desirable player in the NBA currently.

It must be a miserable existence to wait for "your teams" to lose and then bash them on a message board, but never post when they win. Cavs are a much different team without Jarrett Allen on the floor, hopefully he's back soon.
Plus Love has been out, he's a great 6th man.

The Lakers-Cavs game on the 6th should be a good one. The Lakers have won 8 out of 10 and are playing with good chemistry. And Anthony Davis has really come alive. He has scored 44 and 55 points in his last 2 games. He has also scored in the high 30's a couple other games. Davis is also 1st in the league in rebounds and 3rd in blocked shots. He is also playing great defense.

The Lakers-Cavs game on the 6th should be a good one. The Lakers have won 8 out of 10 and are playing with good chemistry. And Anthony Davis has really come alive. He has scored 44 and 55 points in his last 2 games. He has also scored in the high 30's a couple other games. Davis is also 1st in the league in rebounds and 3rd in blocked shots. He is also playing great defense.
They will need JA back to win against Hollywood...BAM!

Jump shooters have been too streaky as of late, need more than Mobley to provide points in the paint when outside shots are not falling.

Brian's Bud:

Mitchell scored a season-high 43 points and Jarrett Allen returned from injury to add 24, leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to a 116-102 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers in James' only visit home this season.

Last edited:
More importantly, Joey Chestnut won the pierogi eating contest at halftime, eating 47. His opponents ate 33 combined.

I dare say Red Panda's talent outranks my former favorite Viola Brand. Those tall unicycles are extremely difficult to ride, let alone kicking various numbers of bowls to land in a stack atop one's head.

Still the GOAT when it comes to NBA halftime entertainment:

I have so many questions about Red Panda. Here are the two biggest ones.

How have I lived this long and never seen her before?

How is this sort of balance possible? Witchcraft? For me it is a proud day when I can get my legs through my pant legs while standing up. Major accomplishment.

I have so many questions about Red Panda. Here are the two biggest ones.

How have I lived this long and never seen her before?

How is this sort of balance possible? Witchcraft? For me it is a proud day when I can get my legs through my pant legs while standing up. Major accomplishment.
Wiki says she was trained in acrobatics and that her parents were acrobats.

The young lady in the video I posted was originally a gymnast.

I will say this about NBA games, not a minute goes by without some sort of entertainment on the court. Also of note the games move along very quickly, the tOSU v Duke challenge game started at the same time as a Cavs game, the NBA game finished before the NCAA game even with 8 minutes more game time.

I was at the game last night and it was very apparent the Cavs were tired after having to run the court with the Kings on Friday, in particular Garland just didn't seem to have his feet underneath him when he was shooting and he was also mentally tired. Mobley looked very tired too but seemed to get a 2nd wind and he was able to step up his game. (Not to complain but Mobley needs to learn how to gather himself for finishes at the hoop without putting the ball on the floor or lowering it so guys like Shai G-A cannot come in and swipe it away, Evan was bailed out by the ref multiple times.) Not sure if they are doing load management but not having Mitchel, Love, and Wade available on back to backs really placed a lot of pressure on role players; we got a great half out of Lavert and Okoro actually made a couple of those wide open 3s he will always be seeing. Also it was a weirdly reffed game, it seemed Gilgeous-Alexander was getting away with a push off every time he went to the hoop but was called for touch fouls when he was on defense. On to Texas for some winnable road games and then back home for a couple back 2 backs including the surprising Pacers.

Soft donovan mitchell out again.what a awful trade.
“He’s a great shooter, he’s very quick and athletic and he can penetrate the defense,” Doncic said of Mitchell. “He’s a complete player. Cleveland, when they traded for him, I mean, you can see it. They were winning games a lot and they have an amazing team. He is that guy.”