CANTON McKINLEY BASKETBALL 2023-24

How many sports does McKinley have team state championships in? If you donโ€™t know for sure, is it more than one?

No you didnt, but the "more than one is 63, 81, 85 years old, the track title is even 27 years old. And if you have to rely on girls sports to make yourself feel relevant then....Idk what to tell you. So I guess what you should have said was they WEREN'T a one trick pony.
I never mentioned any specific sports. That was someone else, which you should have known.
Since I've been an adult, McKinley's won OHSAA Team State Championships in Football, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Volleyball, and Boys Track and Field. That's 5 different sports. That's basically the definition of "not a one trick pony".

No you didnt, but the "more than one is 63, 81, 85 years old, the track title is even 27 years old. And if you have to rely on girls sports to make yourself feel relevant then....Idk what to tell you. So I guess what you should have said was they WEREN'T a one trick pony.
I'll have to defer to your experience. Sounds like you have a lot of first hand knowledge about being a one trick pony.
You also have done a great job convincing myself and many others that titles won over 53 years ago are practically worthless. Bravo.

You also picked a great month for your misogynistic post about girls sports. You probably should have posted that on February 7 to really increase the irony.

I'll have to defer to your experience. Sounds like you have a lot of first hand knowledge about being a one trick pony.
You also have done a great job convincing myself and many others that titles won over 53 years ago are practically worthless. Bravo.

You also picked a great month for your misogynistic post about girls sports. You probably should have posted that on February 7 to really increase the irony.

Don't try and make it something it's not, on at least two occasions I gave McKinley credit for winning those titles. You were simply trying to make it sound like they were STILL dominant in those sports although most on here's grandpa's didn't see several of them. As far as girls sports, if that's what you're into that's great, I'm not, although I know for a fact the boosters at Walsh are REALLY into girl$ $ports. You're the one who pouts when someone posts about sports that aren't germane to the thread subject, now you're touting McKinley's girls programs.

Don't try and make it something it's not, on at least two occasions I gave McKinley credit for winning those titles. You were simply trying to make it sound like they were STILL dominant in those sports although most on here's grandpa's didn't see several of them. As far as girls sports, if that's what you're into that's great, I'm not, although I know for a fact the boosters at Walsh are REALLY into girl$ $ports. You're the one who pouts when someone posts about sports that aren't germane to the thread subject, now you're touting McKinley's girls programs.
It's clear you aren't impressed with titles from the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. Many here don't agree with you but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

And with that I'll resume Canton McKinley basketball talk ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿถ

Is the Canton McKinley vs Canton Glen Oak going to be played at the Memorial Fieldhouse on Thursday??

Is either whbc or q92.5 going to broadcast the game??