CANTON McKINLEY BASKETBALL 2023-24

Jackson is playing its best basketball of the year in case you haven't noticed, they've won 10 of their last 11 and have scored an average of 89.3 points a game over their last 3.
Jackson is the team to beat for the state title at this point for sure. Nobody can beat them.

Looking forward to Friday's Green-McKinley matchup as someone who has no dog in the game (no pun intended), though McKinley winning is more beneficial for Jackson. Hoping for a good game between two bulldogs!

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on their big 84-74 win at Massillon yesterday.

This is McKinley's 8th consecutive win in the series with their rival and extends their lead in the series to 92 games (140-48)
How did Walsh do last night?

This is McKinley's 8th consecutive win in the series with their rival and extends their lead in the series to 92 games (140-48)
It's pretty cool that people took the time to keep track of this type of records along with the girls basketball records but it would've also been nice if say baseball and swimming was kept track of. Old yearbooks don't have baseball records since it was a spring sport.

WOW 140-48 in series. Impressive and 8th straight win in series. As Washington has been dominant in football, the same can be said for McKinley in basketball 🏀 I guess!

WOW 140-48 in series. Impressive and 8th straight win in series. As Washington has been dominant in football, the same can be said for McKinley in basketball 🏀 I guess!
If you think that's impressive, the Lady Dogs basketball team have won 21 straight against Massillon. The margin of victory for the last 8 games is just under 28 points.

If you think that's impressive, the Lady Dogs basketball team have won 21 straight against Massillon. The margin of victory for the last 8 games is just under 28 points.
It was a good turn out for the game. I’m glad McKinley fans are there to support the team and Sean W.

The McKinley football program is making positive strides as is the Massillon basketball program. Both McKinley and Massillon have young teams on the hardwood....next year will be interesting.

Only took 15 minutes for a response. The obsession is real. See you next Friday for the regular season sweep.
You lost 7 of the last 8 and you’re calling for a sweep. Lol. Hopefully, you guys don’t tap out like you did in football.

How many sports does McKinley have team state championships in? If you don’t know for sure, is it more than one?

You lost 7 of the last 8 and you’re calling for a sweep. Lol. Hopefully, you guys don’t tap out like you did in football.
7 of 8 huh? Show me the scores. You must be talking about the girls team. It’s obvious you are missing Byrne watching the Walsh boys team last week. It will be interesting to see what happens with the Warrior basketball program as the decline begins with coach Wojcik.

Tap out in football? That’s laughable considering you’ve double the enrollment and Lake scored 38 points on you last season. Would you like to know the lifetime series between Walsh Jesuit and Lake Catholic in football? You guys were 0-10 in 2018 and 1-9 in 2019. Lake was in the State Championship in 2020.

The girls sports teams at Walsh Jesuit will be fine. However, I do look forward to following the boys teams competing without conference play. Reality is about to set in next season for Walsh in hoops and in football. Should be fun to watch.

Lastly, why are you so obsessed and jealous of Massillon? All your posts are negative and about Massillon and nothing about the fine student athletes at Walsh. Strange

Definitely not a one trick pony.
Credit to McKinley for winning those titles but lol at your statement that they're not a one trick pony. Any dumb statement out of you to take a veiled....or, in your case, not so veiled shot at Massillon. Again credit to McKinley for winning those titles but their last swimming title was in 1961 (63 years ago), their last golf title was in 1943 (81 years ago) and their last baseball title was in 1939, (85 years ago)

Do they still count despite how long ago they took place? Absolutely, but your dumb statement is an attempt to make it look like they're still pulling down championships in those sports. Do better.

Credit to McKinley for winning those titles but lol at your statement that they're not a one trick pony. Any dumb statement out of you to take a veiled....or, in your case, not so veiled shot at Massillon. Again credit to McKinley for winning those titles but their last swimming title was in 1961 (63 years ago), their last golf title was in 1943 (81 years ago) and their last baseball title was in 1939, (85 years ago)

Do they still count despite how long ago they took place? Absolutely, but your dumb statement is an attempt to make it look like they're still pulling down championships in those sports. Do better.
I never mentioned any specific sports. That was someone else, which you should have known.
Since I've been an adult, McKinley's won OHSAA Team State Championships in Football, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Volleyball, and Boys Track and Field. That's 5 different sports. That's basically the definition of "not a one trick pony".