Canton / Massillon Restaurants

Chester Copperpot

Can I please get some recommendations for this weekend. We've been going to the championship games for years but I always like to get others thoughts on their favorite places to eat for...

wings
pizza
burgers
breakfast

I like to stay away from chains for the most part. I've already done Harmon's Pub for wings. They were so so.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Last edited:
There was a thread for this from a few years ago. Tried to find it a couple weeks ago. Gave up but didn't look too hard. Ted's Tavern for fish is my suggestion. Gonna try Kruas pizza this year I believe.

There was a thread for this from a few years ago. Tried to find it a couple weeks ago. Gave up but didn't look too hard. Ted's Tavern for fish is my suggestion. Gonna try Kruas pizza this year I believe.
Tims Tavern is very good for fish. Kraus Pizza is great. Get the Topper with it.

I probably started that other thread tbh..lol.

Tim's Tavern is a staple for us. We always hit it up!

Do they still have a Subway close enough to walk to in between games. I really don't want to get a good parking spot for game 1 and then leave knowing I'm staying for all 3.

Do they still have a Subway close enough to walk to in between games. I really don't want to get a good parking spot for game 1 and then leave knowing I'm staying for all 3.
Yes their is a Subway in the Circle K gas station down the hill on Fulton RD from stadium. But if you walk that far you should just go to Jerseys right next door. Great food, Sports bar with a ton of TV's.

Yes their is a Subway in the Circle K gas station down the hill on Fulton RD from stadium. But if you walk that far you should just go to Jerseys right next door. Great food, Sports bar with a ton of TV's.
How far of a walk? 500 yards, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile, longer?

How far of a walk? 500 yards, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile, longer?
1638308987659.png

It's been 3 years, but I do remember walking to it. Thanks for the map. I appreciate that. Have a great day.

For our friends from the Cinntucky area:cool:
Wendy's
#250 of 310 Restaurants in Canton
1 review
1110 Market Avenue N
1.6 miles from Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium
McDonald’s
#290 of 310 Restaurants in Canton
1 review
112 Dueber St.
1.4 miles from Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium
fast food eating GIF