Can't even imagine....

ELKSONE

#EPND
Screenshot_20211019-231439_Facebook.jpg

Back in 1990 I believe we had a game postponed from Fri to Sun because of snow....against our rival like 3-4 miles down the road.

On sunday it was 60 and sunday!

Clinton-Massie vs Cardinal Mooney state championship game in 2013. Not quite that picture but close. Snow plows and machines used all game long to remove snow so the officials could identify lines and boundaries.
Trying to find the video for that game with the plow trucks driving up and down the field. I had never seen that done before. Great game

Clinton-Massie vs Cardinal Mooney state championship game in 2013. Not quite that picture but close. Snow plows and machines used all game long to remove snow so the officials could identify lines and boundaries.
I remember that game well. STVM and Trotwood played the night before and it was lousy weather. But we felt fortunate to get our game out of the way because we knew from the weather reports what was coming the next day!

It was the same way for the Elder-Warren Harding state championship game in 2002. At times it looked like the game was being played in a snow globe. A few Elder players made snow angels on the field after winning.

I remember that game well. STVM and Trotwood played the night before and it was lousy weather. But we felt fortunate to get our game out of the way because we knew from the weather reports what was coming the next day!
That was the same weekend Coldwater beat Hartley. Snow was everywhere. Fun game!

Watch the video. A truck with a plow. Maybe not a highway plow truck but a plow truck. I kept thinking is that going to damage to the turf.