Canfield @ South Range 2023

Jesus… how sad of a life you must have to paint an entire community with 1 brush. Chaney turned down SR as well so I guess they’re scared, too. Same with Chardon when they turned down Canfield last year to fill week 7. (Obviously, thick sarcasm here but those are 100% accurate facts)

Struthers guys always crack me up… biggest loudmouths with the biggest fart in the wind program in Mahoning County. Open enrollment and still can’t do a damn thing. A place where Mary freakin Carcelli is on the BOE and her parasite husband is still a councilman after stealing from the city. Struthers will always be Struthers at the end of the day. Talk about a joke!!!
Says don’t paint a community with one brush, then goes on to paint a community with one brush. Most people in struthers absolutely despise the carcelis , and it is an absolute travesty that any of them are involved with anything to do with the city. And you are correct to a degree by saying struthers will always be struthers because that is true politics run this town, and probably always will. But you bring up the city of Struthers because you are upset people are calling out pav for backing down from South Range??
is that not exactly what happened? And people can say oh it’s a lose lose situation but it’s really not since 16 teams make the playoffs now. And for the record, I think Canfield probably beats South Range, the next two years.
nice new account. Use your real one next time

And Hubbard is not a nicer community than Struthers. Poland and Canfield certainly are so I understand that. But I don’t understand why Hubbard puts them self on that pedestal.
Hubbard does have people living here from both Struthers and Campbell, I know some of them personally. They like it here...

Why does that upset you so much? I'm just stating a fact.

At least one canfield area team doesn't DUCK everyone in area unless they have same last name
Wish my dogs would get Brungard or Williams back to the head spot
But if they do that The Almighty PAV would probably back out on us also

At least one canfield area team doesn't DUCK everyone in area unless they have same last name
Wish my dogs would get Brungard or Williams back to the head spot
But if they do that The Almighty PAV would probably back out on us also
I’ve been saying they should be begging brungard to coach. Pav ain’t the answer but I think Williams is still on staff right? Hard to judge with the talent drop form what Williams had tho compared to now

Hubbard does have people living here from both Struthers and Campbell, I know some of them personally. They like it here...

Why does that upset you so much? I'm just stating a fact.
There’s food and bad areas in every small town, closer to Youngstown you get in Struthers it gets worse, that area where hubbard borders Masury is a dump as well. Communities arnt the issue in this particular discussion it’s a coach ducking another school after the game was set. I bet the players would have no problem playing SR as well as the community, it’s the ego of the head ball coach is what I gathered from it all

I really can't believe SR is playing Green. I mean, maybe they'll be down like they were last year, but if they're good that's a pretty big ask for SR.

So -- Springfield, Green, JFK and Louisville for Jefferson later in the season. The two smaller schools have been at least state title game caliber a couple times over the past 4-5 years. Hopefully Louisville bounces back and hopefully Green does not. Heh.

In 2016 they played East Palestine, Western Reserve and Champion. And then played in the ITCL. And, of course, lost in the first round to Garfield after going 9-1.

I really can't believe SR is playing Green. I mean, maybe they'll be down like they were last year, but if they're good that's a pretty big ask for SR.

So -- Springfield, Green, JFK and Louisville for Jefferson later in the season. The two smaller schools have been at least state title game caliber a couple times over the past 4-5 years. Hopefully Louisville bounces back and hopefully Green does not. Heh.

In 2016 they played East Palestine, Western Reserve and Champion. And then played in the ITCL. And, of course, lost in the first round to Garfield after going 9-1.
A very average Canton Central Catholic team beat Green in 2019. I think you're overestimating the quality of Green football when Trey Martin isn't there.

You guys beat us 33-0 that year lol

You're rig
A very average Canton Central Catholic team beat Green in 2019. I think you're overestimating the quality of Green football when Trey Martin isn't there.

You guys beat us 33-0 that year lol
You're right. And, honestly, I probably overrate Fed League football in general. But, SR will be down so it'll be a challenging game even if Green isn't very good.

I wish SR and CCC were still playing. CCC caught SR at about the worst time you could play SR -- except 2018. And given how often their paths have crossed in big tournament games in other sports, I think it was a nice little rivalry.

You're right. And, honestly, I probably overrate Fed League football in general. But, SR will be down so it'll be a challenging game even if Green isn't very good.

I wish SR and CCC were still playing. CCC caught SR at about the worst time you could play SR -- except 2018. And given how often their paths have crossed in big tournament games in other sports, I think it was a nice little rivalry.
I enjoyed the games. I got tired of hearing the name Skripac, but I enjoyed the games lol.

For clarification, 2016 South Range played McDonald, Western Reserve, Akron Manchester, and Wintersville Indian Creek OOC. East Palestine was a conference game and Garfield is the one who played Champion

1675785591400.png

1675785606671.png

You're rig

You are correct. The Fed League is overrated and Green has a 38% winning record since 2004.

For clarification, 2016 South Range played McDonald, Western Reserve, Akron Manchester, and Wintersville Indian Creek OOC. East Palestine was a conference game and Garfield is the one who played Champion

View attachment 38780
View attachment 38781
South Range and Western Reserve played alot of games over the years. Interesting to see these programs now moving in opposite directions. One will play just about anyone and the other is backing out contracts with teams in their region.

I expect Green to be better than this year, but still not as good as in 2021. At this point, I'm thinking around 6-4 as the schedule is pretty tough. The Bulldogs return 8 starters on both sides of the ball, and the offense should be excellent. Green runs an empty backfield offense with 5 WR, and will return the top 4 leading receivers from a year ago. SR could be in trouble if they don't have good DBs The Green defense was bad in 2022, but was very young, and I expect it to be improved. Should be a close game.

You are correct. The Fed League is overrated and Green has a 38% winning record since 2004.
I am amazed that the Fed League doesn't get called out on their soft OOC scheduling more often. The D1 schools avoid other D1 schools in OOC like the plague. The D2 schools refuse to play a solid D2 program like Massillon who is right in their back yards. Instead the Fed looks to D3 and D5 schools to fill out their schedules. When Green visits SR they need to stop and look at the trophy case with the state title, it's as close as they will ever get to seeing one. I don't blame Canfield for not playing SR because Canfield won the state title last year and doesn't need to answer to no one or prove anything.

Canfield follows their coach and a bunch of little kitties
SR says back out b*tches we will schedule a FED school.
PAV chase your wins little kitty

Is it the name killing your program? I've seen the classes coming up and JH & frosh are decent but they're not on the level of the better local teams. I don't know if it is or isn't the coach but there is some talent gap issues.

Canfield follows their coach and a bunch of little kitties
SR says back out b*tches we will schedule a FED school.
PAV chase your wins little kitty
Go tell all this BS you’re spewing on here to Pavs face. I’d bet you’d get KTFO. If you got the cajones go do it or shut your damn mouth.