Can Moeller make some noise this year

Moeller can have a very strong season, but they have some very very tough games this year, with Byrnes (SC), LaSalle at LaSalle, St. Ed's and Harrisburg

AllGCL33 said:
Moeller can have a very strong season, but they have some very very tough games this year, with Byrnes (SC), LaSalle at LaSalle, St. Ed's and Harrisburg

yes because st.x is going to be a pushover?

No kidding. Not to mention Massillon and Elder.

Is the Breen kid going to get a serious look this year? I heard he is like 6-2 now and has great mechanics.

he also cant read a defense to save his life or throw the ball over 30 yards but yeah being 6'2 over a 6'1 oltorik might gethim on the field

"he also cant read a defense to save his life or throw the ball over 30 yards but yeah being 6'2 over a 6'1 oltorik might gethim on the field"

You never know what runs thru the minds of coaches. :wallbang:

Hopefully Mr Breen can develop into an adequate backup for this season. From everything I've heard about what's been going on so far, Mr Oltorik has made major strides since last year, working very hard to get better. We'll see just how much here in a couple of weeks. I think we may surprise some folks this year.

The best backup option this year may not be Breen, it may be the JV starter Michael Bembry. This kid as a very strong arm, and runs in the 4.6 range... he is a great athlete...

If Bimbry isn't at QB in the varsity games, he will certainly be on the field somewhere. That kid can flat out move, I think they will try to get him the ball this year, I think he'll play a little everything!

What an exciting young athlete

Also I think the JV starter at QB will be Cisper, he's very good too.

moe4ever said:
We cannot discount anyone this year. One game at a time, one week at a time with no implosions.

I hear that, moe4ever. But, they've got the talent to run with anyone this year, so I think it should make for some real excitement. Don't write off Oltorik just yet; this kid is primed for a great year.

There are some mighty tough games on the schedule but I think we can do ok.......I want to see some improvement out there every week and the team and coaching staff will need to stay focused and not take anyone for granted. Not a lot of pushovers out there and anything can happen.

Seeing a lot of positive replies on this topic! It looks like the Moe community is really coming together (or possibly the bitter haters haven't returned from summer vacation yet). I think it can be summed up in 4 words:

Moeller = GOOD
Schedule = TOUGH

We'll see, GO BIG MOE!

:clap: