Buchtel Coaching Job

I hope they make an announcement soon. The longer they wait, the bigger the hole gets. They need to be working with kids that don't play a spring sport, running study tables, lifting weights.

1619052703104.png

They just announced the staff for Junior High, Frosh and JV/Varsity. For a public school this is one heck of a initial staff.
I saw the list too. A lot of good former players on it. We’ll see if that will translate into quality coaching. Who will be the OC? They haven’t had an identity on this side of the ball since Claude.

Could someone please post the list?
Varsity/JV
Bryan WIlliams
Delone Carter
Antonio Reynolds
Johnny Adams
Glenn Campbell
Taj Dent
Derrick Harvey Sr
Ray Keller
Johnny Reid
Max Jobes
Tyler Jones
Gerald Juice Clark

Frosh
David Hullum
Newton Putnam
Greg Clark

Middle School
Thomas Shaw
Rome Harmon
Willie Johnson
Carlos Alexander
Tim Mills
Meech
Dajuan Owens
Tone Lovelace

I saw the list too. A lot of good former players on it. We’ll see if that will translate into quality coaching. Who will be the OC? They haven’t had an identity on this side of the ball since Claude.
I'm very confident. The majority of the guys on that list were students of the game not just athletes they understood the x's and o's and the importance of technique so i'm highly optimistic about this group. Plus there are a few veteran coaches and volunteers who are well respected who should help keep things steady until they establish an identity.
They can't start until May so they are way behind as far as training goes but i know everyone is excited to get started.

I agree. This was an excellent hire by the Griffins. I am betting the results show on the field a hell of a lot sooner than later.