Boycotting NYC

Zerohedge.com - Far right, conspiracy theory laden and pro Russian positions……sounds spot on.

So how many truckers will boycott NYC on Monday? Do you have a number you would like to throw out? 5, 10, 25-50, 51-100, more than 100? Love to hear your educated input?

Zerohedge.com - Far right, conspiracy theory laden and pro Russian positions……sounds spot on.

So how many truckers will boycott NYC on Monday? Do you have a number you would like to throw out? 5, 10, 25-50, 51-100, more than 100? Love to hear your educated input?
F around and find out.

I'll start the bidding at 3.

F around and find out.

Keyboard tough guy!

I have no intention of going to NYC, it really wound not affect me. I honestly think the article is a bunch of hooey, only written to try and rile up an individual such as yourself.

You will be complaining, whining, crying about something else by the next news cycle and forget all about this ‘NYC Trucker Boycott’ by Tuesday.

So predictable, all news not approved by your 51 intelligence agents is a conspiracy theory and Russian disinformation...Yes we have heard.

It would probably take 1000 to make any difference at all. If we hear about it this week it will be way over that.

So predictable, all news not approved by your 51 intelligence agents is a conspiracy theory and Russian disinformation...Yes we have heard.

It would probably take 1000 to make any difference at all. If we hear about it this week it will be way over that.

Well, it’s sounds more posable than the QAnon JFK sighting in Dallas, the dead athletes list because of the Covid shot or my favorite, The Jewish Space Laser causing the California wild fires.

Please post Zerohedges follow up story on this NYC Trucker Boycott.

Keyboard tough guy!

I have no intention of going to NYC, it really wound not affect me. I honestly think the article is a bunch of hooey, only written to try and rile up an individual such as yourself.

You will be complaining, whining, crying about something else by the next news cycle and forget all about this ‘NYC Trucker Boycott’ by Tuesday.
I got a mind like a steel trap, I will not forget.

Will this be more like the NFL boycott or the Bud Light one when the MAGAs drank Busch Light instead?

Like every other trucker convoy/protest the last few years this one will end the exact same way. With a whimper.

124 semi's and two mini vans full of Ciggy's... just my educated guess

Keyboard tough guy!

who knows the way NY court system is going, they could become the Canada of the USA and throw the truckers in jail and FINE THEM 354 MILLION $$$$$$$$

When corruption and tyranny take over parts of our country in a attempt to end our republic, what should we do?
You only have the right to vote for who we say.

I think that’s terrific. The Big Apple can bite it. Fugg ‘em!!

They won’t notice me by my absence, but I’ve gone as local as I possibly can with everything from banking to insurance to investments. F—- NY. I am demonetizing these people any way that I can. If 100k other peons like myself to do the same, they might notice, right ?

Blackrock and Chase leaving the climate scam….maybe we’re north of that 100k number already ?

Well, I believe there are 2 types of trucking jobs
1. A driver working for a company. If you refuse a trip your company assigns to you I'll bet you will be fired
2. Owner/ Operator- If an owner/operator wants to put his money where his mouth is by NOT going to New York, so be it. I'm reading that NY pays well because truckers HATE going to NY. My best friend is a truck driver and says he hates driving there for various reasons. Traffic, dangerous areas, the logistics of the city
If this were a left leaning employee boycotting a decision in a red area this whole site would collectively scream virtue signaling.

Well, it’s sounds more posable than the QAnon JFK sighting in Dallas, the dead athletes list because of the Covid shot or my favorite, The Jewish Space Laser causing the California wild fires.

Please post Zerohedges follow up story on this NYC Trucker Boycott.

Zerohedge is all of those things you listed. They also produce some first class snark that’s fun to read every now and then.

Kind of like the national enquirer

I'll start the bidding at 3.
Many people, even some dems truly care about the weaponization of our judiciary to end our right to vote. I think you are underestimating how many people love our country and are against it's destruction...If your fake news even mentions it it is likely well over 1000.
We will see...

Well, I believe there are 2 types of trucking jobs
1. A driver working for a company. If you refuse a trip your company assigns to you I'll bet you will be fired
2. Owner/ Operator- If an owner/operator wants to put his money where his mouth is by NOT going to New York, so be it. I'm reading that NY pays well because truckers HATE going to NY. My best friend is a truck driver and says he hates driving there for various reasons. Traffic, dangerous areas, the logistics of the city
If this were a left leaning employee boycotting a decision in a red area this whole site would collectively scream virtue signaling.
Some of these guys may end up pulling trailers to Jersey for a drop and swap back home with another driver to hook and take into the city, too. Why not have a short wheel base tractor instead of an over the road tractor with a sleeper cab go into a yit-hole that was laid out for old chain drive Macks in the 1920s and such, anyway ?

As far as the hypothetical lefty truck driver thing, nah. If I can be assured I won’t have to deal with one of those a-holes in the delivery, I can wait another week for my stuff 😉

Last edited: