Bojangles plans to open 10 restaurants in Northeast Ohio

Been to these places while working for a company based out of NC. We primarily went there for breakfast sandwiches, the locals love their biscuits. Never really went there for lunch or dinner, lunch was for Chick fil A and Zaxby's was for dinner or the big game.

I eat myself sick of Bojangles every time I go south. It's a running joke in my family. Good stuff.
Same! Everytime we went to Hilton Head, we found one on the way down and on the way back. Unfortunately, haven't driven South for 4 years. But this year we have a wedding to attend down South and will be stopping by my favorite stop.

The one sad thing about it coming here is that it won't be special anymore. Waiting a couple years between going there probably made it better than it was.

Cajun filet biscuit, bo-rounds and bo-berry biscuit (in the shape of a football in the fall). I could eat that for breakfast every day. Frequently do when I visit my in laws. Congrats, NEO! Hope Bo expands southwest to the Cincinnati area sooner than later.

First location announced in the Belden Village area.
My Wife (not from here) always teases me and says Akron is a suburb of Canton, specifically because they always seem to get restaurants that we never get or gets them first (IHOP, Dibellas, Giordanos). This will not help that argument.

I really don’t like Belden tbh. People like to talk about Canton having so many restaurants but most of them are fast food and chains. It sucks the life out of the area. And Papa Bears is closing soon so that’s one of the few local places that won’t be there anymore