Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

Look at all the loons on here today.
wet for ddddeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz
this thread was started stating 18+ transfers - not that I think any of you from ttrrrrashillon can count that high
but we aren't there yet so until we are then its not a conversation.
These Texas boys got you guys thirsty - maybe they like pizza over pants pulling? LOLOLOLOL
until next time......keep swinging loons
Summer Loop GIF

You’re the only one who thinks that saying “deez nutz” is funny
let me slow it down for you loon - this thread has nothing to do with your school - yet you and the other loons can't stay off MCK's jock.
the thread should be wiped out because there has yet to be 18 transfers from all the places that were claimed. It is also funny that trrrrrashillonnn folk think those of who are in the know of things will race here to post it - guess what - we aren't - we just talk amongst ourselves through dm's and skip the whole peanut gallery that you all are. My posts are jeering you and the like - get it?
that is the whole swing thing - this was explained earlier when I first started doing it
and yet here you all are still swinging from the jock

hence the
Summer Loop GIF

let me slow it down for you loon - this thread has nothing to do with your school - yet you and the other loons can't stay off MCK's jock.
the thread should be wiped out because there has yet to be 18 transfers from all the places that were claimed. It is also funny that trrrrrashillonnn folk think those of who are in the know of things will race here to post it - guess what - we aren't - we just talk amongst ourselves through dm's and skip the whole peanut gallery that you all are. My posts are jeering you and the like - get it?
that is the whole swing thing - this was explained earlier when I first started doing it

hence the
Summer Loop GIF
gTeyy0zS9dCpO.gif
1962-7.gif

hence the
Summer Loop GIF
Since Massillon has won 8 in a row, does McKinley even need a jock anymore??? 😂😅

It was out of line but several Massillon fans on here are clearly misogynistic and insult women on the regular. I guess they take offense only when their women get insulted.
I take offense when any woman, not tossing insults is insulted. If a bunch of us knuckleheads insult each other, I can live with that and even
enjoy, participate and be entertained by it. But to insult a coaches wife who I’m pretty sure has never posted a thing on here is way out of line.

It was out of line but several Massillon fans on here are clearly misogynistic and insult women on the regular. I guess they take offense only when their women get insulted.
Such a generalization. Show me some examples of this please. I agree we get a bit "enthusiastic" at times but I would call out our own if this happened. I don't remember seeing any of this.

They go blind whenever its the other way around. Quite the phenomenon