Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

You Massillon fans know that Mike doesn’t have any offers and your coach hasn’t helped him to get offers. Everyone finds out what offers athletes receive; it’s public knowledge most of the time.

Also, I believe kids are wanting to attend McKinley because Antonio Hall is exposing his players to more colleges and division 1 colleges.
Why did you feel the need to disparage Owens?

You Massillon fans know that Mike doesn’t have any offers and your coach hasn’t helped him to get offers. Everyone finds out what offers athletes receive; it’s public knowledge most of the time.

Also, I believe kids are wanting to attend McKinley because Antonio Hall is exposing his players to more colleges and division 1 colleges.
Just remember, “The Ghost of 1962!”

I know the family. What colleges have offered? Where is he thinking about going. Is it division 1?
You sir are a liar. If you actually knew the family you would just ask them about his offers. And if you already did then you would know the answer and wouldn't be asking. Please don't act like you know something when you don't, thus forcing yourself to lie about things.

You sir are a liar. If you actually knew the family you would just ask them about his offers. And if you already did then you would know the answer and wouldn't be asking. Please don't act like you know something when you don't, thus forcing yourself to lie about things.
I just told you all he has no offers.

Totally agree. I have one that graduated from Miami (OH) in 2023 on a full academic scholarship and I have a Fr. currently at OU and that also received a full academic scholarship and I’m beyond grateful. We’re fairly comfortable as well and would have gladly funded both of their educations but we’re very glad we didn’t have to, lol. Lord willing our son has his school paid and we’ll be blessed and proud regardless of the level they play football at. It’s beyond ignorant for adults to belittle teenagers for going to school for free or with a fin aid package. I’d love to hear where that person or kids played college ball. Best of luck to your kids, where are the going to school? You guys a MAC family like us?

Daughter is at THE Ohio State University (Go Bucks!) and son is a freshman commuting to Lakeland but is thinking Akron U (where I graduated) or Kent for his 4 yr. Thank you. And big congrats to you and your kids too, well done!

About Big Mike. 1st team All-Ohio as a jr and quite possibly the best DL in Ohio next year. Unfortunately D1 offers for 5'10" d-linemen are rare but he has one and will get more. He will not pay a penny for college - guaranteed.

Chase Bond went 2nd team and committed to NC State. Every bit of 6'4" 255.

See you Massillon folks in the fall!!!
1708541149390.gif

Anyway big Mike is a beast what he finish with, 10.5 sacks or something like that 🤣
Can’t wait to seen him next season

So Mike Wright does not have opportunities at the next level? And defeating his rival 3 straight and counting, a state title and counting, on a nationally ranked program, have not enhanced those opportunities? Ok, lol.

Good luck with all those TX transfers. I actually predict you will score this year. (y)
Mike Wright is starting to get offers the only players at McKinley getting legit D1 offers is the McClellan kid

He does have offers A D1 offer the way he handled The kid from Massillon and St Ed’s big lineman despite his height he’s going to get more offers because he make plays last year y’all McKinley folks was sold he would lose his job to the Alliance Kid Mike Wright is a football player from the old school he plays to win period