Bishop Fenwick 3-1 vs 3-1 Mt. Healthy Big Time Region 12-16 Matchup

GCPRO

Big time match up in southwest ohio. I noticed this game is no longer on the gcl coed website but remains on the swoc site. I have checked both schools websites and it appears the game is on according to their school calendars. Where are the Owls/Falcons faithful to set me straight on this. I was considering heading up 127 for a soda at Vince's Place before heading to the game. This game would feature plenty of Harbin points for the victor with the Owls sitting at 10th in region 12 and the Falcons 9th in region 16. My Falcons are coming off a tough loss versus perennial DII state power Trenton Edgewood. Both programs get into league play the following week so this looks to be a good tune-up for the conference race.

Big time match up in southwest ohio. I noticed this game is no longer on the gcl coed website but remains on the swoc site. I have checked both schools websites and it appears the game is on according to their school calendars. Where are the Owls/Falcons faithful to set me straight on this. I was considering heading up 127 for a soda at Vince's Place before heading to the game. This game would feature plenty of Harbin points for the victor with the Owls sitting at 10th in region 12 and the Falcons 9th in region 16. My Falcons are coming off a tough loss versus perennial DII state power Trenton Edgewood. Both programs get into league play the following week so this looks to be a good tune-up for the conference race.
Maybe the fighting flockers are using their rope a dope tactics for the owls 🤷🏿

Is the game on or not? I need to make plans. Vince’s place gets crowded on Friday nights. Have to know. Do the fenwick studs want to tailgate? Are they afraid?

Give me the Fenwick Worldbeaters by 2 scores. MH isn't good and have only beaten bad teams. I also heard MH left their starting QB in the game vs Dunbar up 64 to 0... then threw a TD pass to make it 71 to 0. That seems rather classless if true.

I’m going with the Falcons. Mystified as to why they aren’t playing X or Moeller instead of Healthy as my buddy hoser used to call them. Uh

Give me the Fenwick Worldbeaters by 2 scores. MH isn't good and have only beaten bad teams. I also heard MH left their starting QB in the game vs Dunbar up 64 to 0... then threw a TD pass to make it 71 to 0. That seems rather classless if true.

Fenwick has only beaten bad teams. The combined record of the teams Fenwick has beat is 2-10

Did anyone see the Mt Healthy coach and the refs at halftime? Heard he was cussing him out and drew two flags from the officials. Can any confirm or know what was said?

Apologies GCPRO - Just now seeing this. Would have loved to link up.