Bill introduced to rename Miami federal prison after Trump

Just another event that will make Trump President.
Its pretty unusual to see Democrats get behind a candidate to such a degree that they are wanting to rename an entire institution for the party's competition for President. I guess if they can get behind Trump and use his name to make the workers, psychologists and inmates all feel great about themselves by lending his name he would be all for it.

The next thing is for Democrats to rename a failed state such as New York or California after him. Just cloaking a region in the name of the one responsible for MAGA is truly an honor. Many Democrats will jump at the chance to work under the Trump name I'm sure.

Truly for the opposition to step forward and desire to honor a prison with the privilege of carrying the Trump name tells us just how inferior they view their candidate.

Johns Hopkins is considering the suggestion of their newly expanded memory and Alzheimer's center to carry the name of Biden. It would become the Jon's Hopkins Joe Biden center for Alzheimers, memory and aging. I can think of no one more deserving than Joe for this great honor.

Johns Hopkins is considering the suggestion of their newly expanded memory and Alzheimer's center to carry the name of Biden. It would become the Jon's Hopkins Joe Biden center for Alzheimers, memory and aging. I can think of no one more deserving than Joe for this great honor.
Affectionately known as "Ahh You Know, The Thing." No joke.

I suggest the Trump and Epstein Penitentiary for Pedophiles.
Zinger...LOL
the simpsons rake GIF

maybe they can rename the Prisons in Venezuela... that have sent all their WONDERFUL prisoners up to America AFTER BIDEN!!!!
golden thunderstorm thinks this is funny... maybe he should check what Venezuela did with their wonderful prisoners and get back to us