BIGFOOT sightings in South Georgia.

SWGA Fan

A friend of mine and I will be trekking to SOWEGA Saturday morning, to attend the first ever BIGFOOT meeting at the Colquitt County Regional Library. It's my understanding, that several members of the New Jersey BFRO will conduct the meeting. HOPEFULLY, the 100% chance for rain won't keep folks away. There have been numerous documented sightings in the Adel, Ga. area. And along the Florida Panhandle. HOPEFULLY, those folks will see fit to attend, to lend their experiences. Those two sightings were documented on 'Paranormal Caught on Camera', and the 'Finding Bigfoot' series on TV! If you can think of anything to ask them. I will do what I can to get the message to them, and maybe get some answers.

Posting about Bigfoot at almost 3 in the morning?

The old joke goes something like this: Whenever the terrain, landscape and everything starts getting blurry and out-of-focus, get out your camera, because that's when you will most likely get a picture of Bigfoot!

Wrong, there’s no Bigfoot. They’re feral humans, likely descendants of Cherokee and backwoods settlers.

I’m not even kidding, look up the case of Dennis Martin getting kidnapped in 1969. Or the rumor a bunch of spec ops soldiers were secretly brought in to hunt down these feral humans in Appalachia.

It makes complete sense. People don’t realize how huge the Appalachia area is, if you want to hide away from civilization, you totally can. Eric Rudolph was on the lam nearly a decade out there and only got caught bc he went back into town.

I'm more concerned about Mothman than Bigfoot. Bigfoot seems to live more in the Pacific Northwest, while Mothman lives much closer to home.

Posting about Bigfoot at almost 3 in the morning?

The old joke goes something like this: Whenever the terrain, landscape and everything starts getting blurry and out-of-focus, get out your camera, because that's when you will most likely get a picture of Bigfoot!
Do you suppose that ANY of you lads will EVER respond seriously, to one of my posts? I post at 3:00am because 4:00am is time for BEDDY BYE for me! Daylight makes it more difficult for MS-13 to get into any shenanigans at Chateau Rab.

I’m a believer and of the opinion that they live mainly in the vast natural underground tunnel network throughout the US and much of the rest of the world.

Again, the evidence is all there. What makes more sense: a prehistoric/immoral half ape half man, or descendants of a group of isolated people from 100+ years ago?

Wrong, there’s no Bigfoot. They’re feral humans, likely descendants of Cherokee and backwoods settlers.

I’m not even kidding, look up the case of Dennis Martin getting kidnapped in 1969. Or the rumor a bunch of spec ops soldiers were secretly brought in to hunt down these feral humans in Appalachia.

It makes complete sense. People don’t realize how huge the Appalachia area is, if you want to hide away from civilization, you totally can. Eric Rudolph was on the lam nearly a decade out there and only got caught bc he went back into town.
There was an X-Files episode about this

"Feral people" probably due exist in small numbers in remote areas.

Far less likely (and extremely unlikely), but some assumed extinct Ape or Human (i.e. Erectus) ancestor that is off the grid in small numbers in Asia (the "Yeti") and the western U.S. and Canada ("Big Foot"/"Sasquatch").

"Feral people" probably due exist in small numbers in remote areas.

Far less likely (and extremely unlikely), but some assumed extinct Ape or Human (i.e. Erectus) ancestor that is off the grid in small numbers in Asia (the "Yeti") and the western U.S. and Canada ("Big Foot"/"Sasquatch").

I would not go to "extremely" unlikely, not even unlikely as western science still fairly regularly discover a new species of primate, some large ones too. Mountain gorillas were only discovered in the last century...imagine if they were really smart, nocturnal and didn't want to be found.

I would not go to "extremely" unlikely, not even unlikely as western science still fairly regularly discover a new species of primate, some large ones too. Mountain gorillas were only discovered in the last century...imagine if they were really smart, nocturnal and didn't want to be found.

For 140 years, it was "settled science" that this bird had become extinct.

Enjoy the sublime geek-itude 😁

We don't know what we don't know. We can really only know what we know, you know ? Those "unknown unknowns", they are the trickiest....

Last edited:
That was my retirement plan, but Mrs. chs1971 isn't ready to move.

That was my retirement plan, but Mrs. chs1971 isn't ready to move.
Just finally gave up on trying to pry Meine Frau out of NEO, but at least I freed up a pile of loot doing so. Oh well. Hubby dreams aren't as important as a wife's peace of mind.

Lucky enough for me, I like it here, too.

We don't know what we don't know. We can really only know what we know, you know ? Those "unknown unknowns", they are the trickiest.
Ignoramus et ignorabimus ("we do not know and will not know")

Socrates: "I know that I know nothing."

Also attributed to Socrates, "Don't believe everything you read on yappi. Elvis lives!"

Ignoramus et ignorabimus ("we do not know and will not know")

Socrates: "I know that I know nothing."

Also attributed to Socrates, "Don't believe everything you read on yappi. Elvis lives!"
I'm just a dumbazs, but I hang in there like nobody's business. This is close enough to Latin for me. "Illegitimi non carborundum!!"