Biden Vrs Trump

There was large demand with the strong economy pre Covid yet gas wasnt this high ?‍♂️
No but it was rising at a steady clip. Look at the graph. Plus, the demand was moderated. The demand coming out of the pandemic has been immediate just like the drop in demand was immediate early last year. Huge spikes either direction will be reflected in huge spikes and drops in prices. This is basic economics.

I'm sure anti oil policy has no effect...
Over time the effects of policy will impact prices. There has been no policy that has impacted supply. Any assertion there has been, is a total lie designed to fool stupid people.

Over time the effects of policy will impact prices. There has been no policy that has impacted supply. Any assertion there has been, is a total lie designed to fool stupid people.
Lack of truckers is what is driving the price now. Of course the government is blaming it on the Russians ?

Lack of truckers is what is driving the price now. Of course the government is blaming it on the Russians ?
We are still in a demand spike that has much more to do with it. But, let's assume fewer truckers is adding to the price increase. Let's also assume that the lack of truckers is 100% attributed to enhanced unemployment which was both a Trump and Biden policy. That policy is a temporary influence and will go away when the enhancements go away. Prices will moderate when demand moderates.

We are still in a demand spike that has much more to do with it. But, let's assume fewer truckers is adding to the price increase. Let's also assume that the lack of truckers is 100% attributed to enhanced unemployment which was both a Trump and Biden policy. That policy is a temporary influence and will go away when the enhancements go away. Prices will moderate when demand moderates.
The president at the time gets all the blame. Biden will get blamed for the COVID recession that is about to happen

You just came to conclusion that is in direct conflict with the data you posted. Let me explain exactly what your graph shows.

1. Gas prices rose at nearly unprecedented rates during most of Bush's tenure until crashing do to decreased demand during the great recession. This straddled the end of Bush's 2nd term and 2 years into Obama's 1st term.

2. As we came out of the recession and demand increased again, we saw a spike in prices that straddled Obama's 1st and 2nd term.

3. As demand moderated and supply grew with on-going efforts to become energy independent, prices fell dramatically during the last 30 months of Obama's 2nd term.

4. Prices began to rise again in Trump's first year and peaked up 25% in late 2018. They started to drop slightly in late 2019 but were still up 20+% when the pandemic hit in 2020 and crushed demand which reversed the increase we saw in Trump's first 3 years.

5. As we rebound from the huge drop off in demand and the economy continues to boom, we are seeing another rise in prices very similar to what we saw as we came out of the Great Recession.

Rest assured, gas prices will moderate and drop as demand moderates and the economy returns to more normal growth. Expect that later this year or early next. Any other characterization of this data is a lie or pure stupidity by the author.
How are the higher gas prices affecting your airlines?

Trump promised a new social media platform to rival Twitter. Instead, he put out a blog where he could post his ridiculous rants. Well, another predictable failure for Trump has, well, failed. The site has been shut down for good and scrubbed from his website. His aides promise something bigger is coming. LOL.
Rent free.

I was referring to my original post. I did not post about trends until I corrected an incorrect post from a lying poster who said the trends were going down. So you have resorted to word gotcha now? That is the best you got? Pathetic.
download.jpeg

Trump promised a new social media platform to rival Twitter. Instead, he put out a blog where he could post his ridiculous rants. Well, another predictable failure for Trump has, well, failed. The site has been shut down for good and scrubbed from his website. His aides promise something bigger is coming. LOL.
Yea the Trump blog sucked but what's the big deal? You have to be a fully symptomatic victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome to care about this one way or the other.

Yea the Trump blog sucked but what's the big deal? You have to be a fully symptomatic victim of Trump Derangement Syndrome to care about this one way or the other.
I heard he’s coming out with another big, beautiful blog in about “two weeks.”