Biden ranked better president than Reagan

Trump fumbled the vaccination process, as will as lied to everyone about how serious the sickness was. Biden cleaned up mess, organized the vaccination process and brought it under control. How many people are dying now? Don’t be foolish.
That's because of the nature of a virus like this. That was going to be the outcome regardless.

COVID didn't force Trump to politicize it. Nor did it force Trump to hold on distributing the vaccine until after the 2020 election.
The left politicized Covid to get Trump. The vaccine wasn't available till the very end of his tenure, no one was holding anything back. In fact Trump couldn't stop praising the coming vaccine.

No one said you can control an airborne virus except you saying scientists said it. You're gaslighting for a pedophile.
"homoerotic misogamy." LMAO
bruce lee laughing GIF

They actually believe you can control an airborne virus...trust the science!
I mean, I know you love to use this argument, but my kids got the DTaP jab and never got pertussis. 🤷‍♂️

But it’s the same with any vaccine, as none are 100% effective. And clearly the COVID jabs aren’t even close. But, you know, many on here who scream the loudest against it sure lined right up when it was available. Lol.

Biden accomplishments are many even though the cult refuses to admit it. Just a few…
Strengthened NATO and exposed Putin and Russia as an F’ing military joke.
Currently building the Indo-Pacific Alliance into a substantial challenge to China.
Currently the strongest economy in the world. More Americans working than ever before and making more money than ever before.
Ended the pandemic.
Defeating pandemic worldwide inflation, without the ever so frightening recession that was forecast.
Rebuilding the infrastructure with bipartisan Congressionl support.
Led the most aggressive climate and environmental strategy ever taken.
Supported Israel during its war with Hamas, including using our military to keep shipping lanes open.
Passed CHIPS Act challenging Chinese dominance in the construction of semiconductors.
Passed Inflation Reduction Act that fights inflation with support for climate initiatives.
Capped prescription drug costs for Medicare recipients, especially diabetics.

Should I continue? And one more time, Trump’s accomplishments? Be specific.
Other than tax cuts for the wealthy, I’m curious what you’ll claim.
Except none of this is true.

Possible bank loans. Trump borrowed more than he should have been allowed, and paid lower rates.

So, you're saying Trump sucked up all the available money and more deserving borrowers were denied loans because of it?

If true, do you know how easy that would be to prove? But it's not true, there's no proof it happened, and it's an incredibly stupid thing to suggest.

No victim. No crime.

That's because of the nature of a virus like this. That was going to be the outcome regardless.
Right, and I guess that’s why Trump recommended drinking hand sanitizer. Haha. You’re right. That was so stupid that it’s never going to go away. And, don’t forget gone by Easter. LMAO. You guys are really going to try and rewrite Trump’s handling of Covid.

So, you're saying Trump sucked up all the available money and more deserving borrowers were denied loans because of it?

If true, do you know how easy that would be to prove? But it's not true, there's no proof it happened, and it's an incredibly stupid thing to suggest.

No victim. No crime.
Victimless? If you cheated on your taxes for years, that wouldn’t be a crime. Certainly there are victimless crimes.

No victim. No crime.
No. Not all. Obviously it's true, that's already been proven Trump lied to get better rates and more money.

Lol. Duh

Right, and I guess that’s why Trump recommended drinking hand sanitizer. Haha. You’re right. That was so stupid that it’s never going to go away. And, don’t forget gone by Easter. LMAO. You guys are really going to try and rewrite Trump’s handling of Covid.
Maga goofs are too stupid to realize how horrible a potus Trump really was.
Its hilarious and sad at the same time, really...