Biden raked in 81 Million Votes - Worse Approval Rating Ever - Where's the 81 ?

2manyBats

Joe Biden won more votes than any other presidential candidate in US history, with an estimated 81,282,903 Americans casting ballots for the 78-year-old Democrat.

Those votes came from 509 counties across the country, making up just 16.7 percent of the nation’s counties.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, won the majority of votes in over 2,500 counties nationwide.

I'm Starting to Wonder !!!!

A few hundred of Joe Biden‘s 81 million voters in line to drop off their ballots.
FQX_rjKXIAQL6rW.jpg

People live in cities.

More people overwhelming voted for Joe Biden (or at least against trump who had even lower approval ratings and is a divisive personality that turns out voters against him)

Biden ended up with nearly 81.3 million votes.

That means Biden won about 12.8 million more votes than Obama won, despite winning considerably fewer counties.

and States all over are doing this ..... Wonder Why ?

Florida voting law signed by DeSantis stops Mark Zuckerberg, others from bankrolling election administration​

Biden ended up with nearly 81.3 million votes.

That means Biden won about 12.8 million more votes than Obama won, despite winning considerably fewer counties.

There were also approximately 15 million more registered voters in 2020 versus 2012.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
People live in cities.

More people overwhelming voted for Joe Biden (or at least against trump who had even lower approval ratings and is a divisive personality that turns out voters against him)

Drumpf's approval rating on this day in 2018 was 42.4. Uncle Joe's is 41.0. ?‍♂️

There were also approximately 15 million more registered voters in 2020 versus 2012.
Even accepting that all of Biden's 81 million votes were legit, his huge drop in approval ratings means a record number of people are now rejecting Biden. And disappointment is one of the strongest and hardest emotions to overcome. It will not be easy for Biden to get these voters back even if circumstances were otherwise favorable.

Biden was clearly not the man that a lot of those 81 million people thought he was. What's the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Even accepting that all of Biden's 81 million votes were legit, his huge drop in approval ratings means a record number of people are now rejecting Biden. And disappointment is one of the strongest and hardest emotions to overcome. It will not be easy for Biden to get these voters back even if circumstances were otherwise favorable.

Biden was clearly not the man that a lot of those 81 million people thought he was. What's the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".
No argument from me on any of this. As long as the Republicans can come up with a half assed candidate, they should win in 2024.

Joe Biden won more votes than any other presidential candidate in US history, with an estimated 81,282,903 Americans casting ballots for the 78-year-old Democrat.

Those votes came from 509 counties across the country, making up just 16.7 percent of the nation’s counties.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, won the majority of votes in over 2,500 counties nationwide.

I'm Starting to Wonder !!!!

A few hundred of Joe Biden‘s 81 million voters in line to drop off their ballots.
View attachment 28821
Soft Tammany Hall. Nothing has changed in 200 years.

I take great pride in being in the majority that feel Biden and Trump both are unfit to be President.

"How does Biden's approval rating compare to Trump's?
The former president had an average approval rating of 40.6 percent exactly four years ago on Friday, according FiveThirtyEight's compilation of polls. That was just 1 percent worse than Biden's current average. Trump's disapproval among voters was also slightly higher, at 53.8 percent-or 1.6 percent above that of the current president."

No bragging rights for either one.

And the difference of how the MSM treated the two Presidents couldn't be more starkly apparent. Today the MSM protects Biden at all costs while back then they attacked Trump with unrelenting nastiness.

That Biden is now below Trump in approval rating is stunning.
If you watch Fox all they do is attack Biden. The AltR bubble does not even need facts or truth.

MSM - Liberal Bias with Biden a traditional politician.
Alt-R - Propaganda supporting GQP talking points.

Many MSM overcompensate on bothsidism. (i.e. NYT Columnists)

If you watch Fox all they do is attack Biden. The AltR bubble does not even need facts or truth.

Biden doesn't really need to be attacked, I know.

The Democrats' "3 Houses" record since the 2020 election speaks for itself. They broke everything else to keep the DJIA revved until 11/1/22, and then Putin saw the opportunity that their self-destructive policies presented. You people are an abject failure.

But no need to pile on an evil old graft monster in decline. Tucker was probably bullied in school.

So explain this ..... Looks like all the Democrats did was Lie to their Voter Base

I almost never watch Fox. Do you actually watch it all day? What a sad life!

As an aside you equate Fox with CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NBC, CBS, ABC, Washington Post, LA Times & the NY Times just to name a few leftist MSM outlets?

"invoked the Fifth Amendment and refused to cooperate"
Isn't that politics as usual?

I almost never watch Fox. Do you actually watch it all day? What a sad life!

As an aside you equate Fox with CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NBC, CBS, ABC, Washington Post, LA Times & the NY Times just to name a few leftist MSM outlets?
I never watch Fox and rarely watch cable news at all.

WAPO is good.
NYT is all over the place.
ABC, Reuters, NPR pretty decent
Axios/Politico/Hill - give click bait for bothsides