Biden Putin news conference--- why is Biden afraid to have it together?

They all loved Trump trusting Putin over his own intelligence agency . ;Loved that he called him a powerful strong leader who gave strong powerful denial about interfering in the election . Trump trusted and was afraid of Putin. The EC cheered as they claimed it was great strategy and showed Trump's supposed guile. Crock of chit of course . He then said , I have no reason to believe IT WAS RUSSIA who meddled in the election { Again going against his own country's findings} Then after he got excoriated over it the next day , he then LIED and said he really meant , ' I have no reason to think it WASN'T " Russia . Another pants on fire lie. Looked as weak as any President ever and yet the right claimed it was good strategy . Can't make this up.
Yet trump stopped the Russian pipeline. Biden allowed it to finish and business to flow to Germany among others.

Yet Biden can admit Ukraine is too corrupt to be allowed into trade groups while his son collected millions from them and china while having zero skills.

And Biden is the one who has done zilch on the cyber attacks and let's Putin bully him on the world stage and let's him disparage America with no response.

You guys are full of it. Biden is getting trampled by our enemies and he's extremely weak

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: ? ? ?

Biden was responding to a question about Putin’s attempt at drawing a moral equivalence between his own persecution of political opponents and the Biden administration’s handling of the Capitol rioters: “People rioted and went into the Congress in the US with political demands and many people were declared as criminals and they are threatened with imprisonment for 20 to 25 years,” Putin said.

Biden dismissed the comparison as “ridiculous,” but the fact he had to embellish his answer with a lie puts him on shaky ground. If the Capitol riot was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War,” as Biden asserts, why exaggerate?

A united, confident America should easily be able to counter Putin’s whataboutism. How dare Russia criticize America’s human rights record when Putin’s political opponents are regularly poisoned and whacked and locked up?

But since coming to office, Biden has eroded America’s moral high ground with his crackdown on the mythical bogeyman of “white supremacy,” using Jan. 6 as the pretext to go after his political opponents.

He has used the FBI and DOJ with their “sedition” task forces and threats of “shock and awe” to demonize 75 million Trump supporters and lock up dozens in solitary confinement without trial.

His party has undermined America’s moral authority by weaponizing the false narrative of “systemic racism” and disparaging this country and its founding. Did they expect the rest of the world wouldn’t notice, or our enemies would not capitalize on the self-flagellation?
Mythical? The white supremacists were front and center in supporting Trump and he never lifted a finger to diminish them until cornerEd in a debate and then we got “stand down and stand by”. How about some honesty? Trump supported them on every single civil rights issue that came up. You know this. The attitudes and beliefs on this website do not reflect most members of the Republican Party. You guys represent an extreme minority.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Mythical? The white supremacists were front and center in supporting Trump and he never lifted a finger to diminish them until cornerEd in a debate and then we got “stand down and stand by”. How about some honesty? Trump supported them on every single civil rights issue that came up. You know this. The attitudes and beliefs on this website do not reflect most members of the Republican Party. You guys represent an extreme minority.
For example Republican poll numbers on gun issues don’t reflect the positions on this site. 56% of GOP voters in Texas do not support the new no license, no background check, conceal and carry law. 77% of Republican voters nationally support stronger background checks to purchase a firearm. 87% of Republicans polled want mental illness background checks. 55% of all Republicans want assault weapons banned. Most Republican voters support voter ID laws only. Not the other suppression hijinks. I could go on, but what is the use with this audience. Truthfully, I’m much more of a Republican than most of you.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Not to republicans, sadly. Democracy is no longer conducive to their vision, only detrimental.
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

LMAO, if you watch MSM then you would believe that...pipe down "Republican."

I am fairly certain he is posting and linking as if it is real news....hard to tell though his news and the babylon bee are very similar.
I am fairly certain he isn't.

But you on the other hand have fallen for satirical news on more than one occasion.

You represent delusion.

Yet trump stopped the Russian pipeline. Biden allowed it to finish and business to flow to Germany among others.

Yet Biden can admit Ukraine is too corrupt to be allowed into trade groups while his son collected millions from them and china while having zero skills.

And Biden is the one who has done zilch on the cyber attacks and let's Putin bully him on the world stage and let's him disparage America with no response.

You guys are full of it. Biden is getting trampled by our enemies and he's extremely weak
How are you doing personally? Just fine I am sure .

But Biden didn't have any conversation with Hunter on what he was doing over there, the Big GUY did a Sargent Schulze a"I KNOW NOTHING".....

But Biden didn't have any conversation with Hunter on what he was doing over there, the Big GUY did a Sargent Schulze a"I KNOW NOTHING".....
I know it would take a person with little to no intelligence to claim what Biden does and yet we see prove beyond all doubt that he went to dinner and hadconversations to help Hunter close the deals of selling influence to the VP.

I know it would take a person with little to no intelligence to claim what Biden does and yet we see prove beyond all doubt that he went to dinner and hadconversations to help Hunter close the deals of selling influence to the VP.
they played a little golf too.... unless those pictures were ALL FAKE...

so who are all these White Supremacist out there in America .. it's a LABEL made up by MSM and of course the Democratic party....

Yes we understand this concession to get the slave states on board. However, the GOP is not even OK with the "representative" part as they push for an autocratic republic.
jesus, how many can you do in a short time? the ladies must love you.....oops, sorry if i misgendered/sexually oriented you!